today is hard

Options
i am having a bad day i hate all my calories and did my exercise but i feel drepress
i know it only been a week of diet

just trouwing out there

Replies

• serge1111
    Options
    i am having a bad day i hate all my calories and did my exercise but i feel drepress
    i know it only been a week of diet

just trouwing out there
  • shana1875
    Options
    Keep your head up. This was my first week too. I know it is tough and can be quite depressing. Just remember how good you will feel after a month or two of exercise and dieting and watching those pounds slowly melt away. At least that is how I am looking at it:wink: .
    We can do this:flowerforyou:
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Dont stop now! Keep on keeping on. You can do it!
  • filergirl
    filergirl Posts: 240
    Options
    When I am feeling my absolute worst I try to change my mindset and do something useful. Focus on a task, or try to help someone else out. If I still feel like a useless human being, I curl up with a book or my favourite stuffed animal (yes, I am a total baby) and try to fall asleep. Or I will look at videos of otters online. They are hilarious. That probably sounds like a stupid suggestion but I cannot feel sad when I am looking at an otter.

As for today being hard: well, you've had good days, too -- and history does tend to repeat itself. :)
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    roflmao! Otters.

With me it's squirrels. Although on YouTube, there's one of otters holding hands that knocks me out.

:flowerforyou:
  • filergirl
    filergirl Posts: 240
    Options
    roflmao! Otters.

With me it's squirrels. Although on YouTube, there's one of otters holding hands that knocks me out.

:flowerforyou:

Yes, i've seen that one. There's also one of an otter floating around in a stupid little kiddie pool, then getting his fur blow-dried!
  • luckycat240
    Options
    ummm...
    some foods you dont usually eat can freak your body out
    you may discover that with a little time and experementing you can find out what's causing it
    however if you need a quick pick me up, watching somthing funny like others suggest is great too
    :smile:
  • serge1111
    Options
    thank you all
  • theGuest
    theGuest Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    low low calorie hot chocolate is surprisingly tasty.

--
    tt
    diediediet.blogspot.com
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    If you want something sweet, try A&W diet rootbeer and a scoop of blue bunny no sugar added, fat free ice cream. For around 50 calories you get really full and really satisfied.
    Cowboy