I can't wait for Teen Mom.

Options
I don't care about the haters. This series is sooo addicting. Especially the original one that's on tonight. Yipee! Can't wait!

Replies

• boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    im with you! its recording right now!!!!!!!
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    I'm watching it right now!!!
  • maryd523
    maryd523 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Yes, I agree. One of the best shows ever. I just rewatched season 1 on netflix instant streaming. It always makes me laugh and cry. SO GOOD!!

P.S. I am really hoping MTV does something crazy and follows these girls for many years to come. Of course, that might change their lifestyle and fortunes considerably. But it already is...I follow Maci on Twitter (well, before I got bored of Twitter) and Kendra from Girls Next Door was setting up play dates with her and whatnot. They are already getting lots of attention. I wonder if their continual money troubles are set up that way for good tv?
  • missxchelly
    missxchelly Posts: 180
    Options
    I'm in California and I don't have Satellite so it's not on yet );
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I would be fine with it if it didn't make my 14 year old sister want to get pregnant because to her, they are idols.
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    haha me too...I love the original one!
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    I would be fine with it if it didn't make my 14 year old sister want to get pregnant because to her, they are idols.

Really?? That surprises me... I don't think it glorifies teen pregnancy/parenthood at all. I actually thought it would deter kids from unprotected sex...
  • KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    I love it too!
  • kelly6485
    kelly6485 Posts: 78
    Options
    yes!!!!!!! thats one of my fav shows ! :)
  • amynsmith
    amynsmith Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Totally one of my favorite shows!!!:love:
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    I like it too, and I really can't say why. I had to turn it off tonight, though, when Maci forwarded her ex's text to her new boyfriend. I know these shows are staged and not very real, but I just could not get past the stupidity of that.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I hate that show. Sensationalize teen motherhood, oh the joy.
    Edit: my personal opinion, I don't expect anyone else to agree.