Inappropriate friends on here (part 2)

Options
bunnyboo645
bunnyboo645 Posts: 16 Member
So I was on here a few years back, made a thread on here about wanting more crude, inappropriate friends to make this whole saga more bearable.

So here we go again.. a heads up I have a potty mouth and my favourite subject could be what goes on between the sheets.. or in a field, or in a car, or anywhere that takes my fancy.

So if you also don't take life too seriously and are up for a laugh about most things feel free to add me.

Replies

• Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Well... I'm gonna add you. While I often THINK inappropriate stuff, I often don't write it down - however, maybe you'll bring that part of me out B)

At least I'll find YOU entertaining and fun :)
  • bunnyboo645
    Options
    Haha I've stopped caring about what I say lol I don't say it to offend people I just don't like to feel like I'm treading on egg shells around people. Don't like it.. remove me from whatever haha
  • aliciapastorlecha
    aliciapastorlecha Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have to say, you sound pretty cool!.
  • sunny2810mfp
    sunny2810mfp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You seem pretty cool!
  • YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way!!! I don't give two sh!ts what anyone thinks. If you don't like what I say there is a delete option. I don't bite my tongue. I'm a grown woman and I for sure dont need another set of parents. Request sent!
  • bunnyboo645
    Options
    Jakep2323 wrote: »
    Lol..Dont really have any issue, but this is a fitness site right? Ability to speak your mind and not care what people think doesnt make you special and is not an achievement...anyone can do that...still hiding without a picture

I never made on it was an achievement.. I was merely looking for like minded folk to share this 'journey' with Haha.. not hiding no more ;-)
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    You dutch oven people in a field?!?!

Wouldn't that be more like Crop dusting?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    You'll probably get more replies and like minded people over at the chit chat section :smile:

X100

Assgrabbery and shenanigans galore are to be found.
  • bladebiker
    bladebiker Posts: 133 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • luzerking
    luzerking Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You seem cool I'm down let's do this thing lol
  • justzoni
    justzoni Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I write very naughty stories and swear like a sailor!