Heellpppp

Options
Hey y'all! I'm new to this but not to unhealthy habits. I'm a radiography student and seemed to forget healthy eating habits when I started school. I am very proud of how far I've come in life but now need to get my health back on track. I have gained 30 lbs in the past year and am frankly disgusted with my body

Replies

• Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Options
    Hey :) Welcome
  • Colorfan
    Colorfan Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Need support? Feel free to add me.
  • thosb13
    thosb13 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You got the attitude girl you can do it!
  • BreannaB823
    BreannaB823 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • dkabambe
    dkabambe Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Sounds very familiar (about 40lbs in 18 months for me) although my trigger for weight gain was different. Feel free to add me for some mutual support and encouragement.
  • _amjad93
    _amjad93 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Keep going, put some few steps initially and work on it. Hope to achieve your goals.
  • sydneyregan
    sydneyregan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Here to help keep you on track! :)
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    I gained 10lbs last year working on my Etsy shop. Doesn't sound like a lot and maybe it isn't but it was enough to make me depressed and feel disgusted with myself. Anyway, I got my butt in gear in March and have lost 14 lbs. You can do it! Add me if you like :)
  • kimmie2128
    kimmie2128 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Meal prepping is something I just recently started getting into. If you ever need some helpful tips/recipes, I'd be happy to share!
  • luzerking
    luzerking Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I agree with kimmie2128 meal prepping helps out so much especially for snacks go for an apple or a health bar not Cheetos: )
  • allycat2392
    allycat2392 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I can so relate to you! I've gained 20 lbs in the last 2 years roughly and I'm so ashamed of myself now. I've taken up seriously unhealthy habits and I'm so ready to make a change. Add me and we can help keep each other motivated!
  • erwin_74
    erwin_74 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    U got this ! Work hard and stay committed to your diet
  • KKishaA
    KKishaA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Justn83 wrote: »
    Hey :) Welcome

You are everywhere tonight! Ha ha :)