Seattle, looking for support

Options
Pie319
Pie319 Posts: 129 Member
Hi guys,
I've been on here a while and I haven't had much success and I think it's because I need some support to help me stay accountable. Any young ladies from Seattle want to be my MFP friend?

Replies

• brocantrs
    brocantrs Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hang in there!
  • littlewords
    Options
    I'm not that young, but I am in Seattle. Add me if you'd like : )
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    I'm 30, I like to think I'm younger than I am LOL. You are welcome to add me. :)
  • misssiri
    misssiri Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I don't live in Seattle anymore and I'm not that young either but you can add me too!
  • ai965
    ai965 Posts: 118
    Options
    I'm 18, and live in the Seattle area. You can add me if you like.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I'm young and in the Seattle area... but I am NOT a lady. Ya sexist ;)
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I'm not from Seattle but I'd love to help :) Feel free to add me!
  • kandeelopez
    kandeelopez Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I would! I'm in Seattle. I have a blog and use MFP pretty faithfully. Feel free to email me: kandeelopez@gmail.com
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    How about old (ish) ladies? I'm in Maple Valley. Add me if you'd like. :smile:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,565 Member
    Options
    I'm an "old" lady in Puyallup. You can add me too if you like.
  • katieeweiss
    katieeweiss Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm young! I'm down in Gig Harbor across the bridge from Tacoma. :) Feel free to add me! Good luck!
  • lose_to_win
    Options
    Hi All,

So, I've "technically" been on here for a while, but my weight keeps bouncing up and down....so it's time to try something new. I've realized I need people to help me be accountable, as well as to work out with and just try to be healthy with. My friends are great, and my boyfriend's great, but I need someone else who is actually trying to be healthy, too. If anyone is actually IN Seattle (not just the Seattle area) and wants to connect to be accountable, maybe meet up to walk or something, that would be great!