Introducing myself

Options
Hi. I just started this site this week and I love it! I haven't lost any weight yet, but I have gotten a lot more control over my eating habits just by logging everything on here. I weigh 140 now (after having a baby who is now 8 months old). My normal weight is 115 and I am very short so extra weight really looks and feels bad on me. I don't want to be super slim or anything like that, just want to get into my old clothes and be healthy. Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• momtobobby
    Options
    Hi. I just started this site this week and I love it! I haven't lost any weight yet, but I have gotten a lot more control over my eating habits just by logging everything on here. I weigh 140 now (after having a baby who is now 8 months old). My normal weight is 115 and I am very short so extra weight really looks and feels bad on me. I don't want to be super slim or anything like that, just want to get into my old clothes and be healthy. Good luck to everyone!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome to MFP, I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.
  • momtobobby
    Options
    Thank you! Wow...you've already lost 13 pounds?! That is great! Any tips?
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Wow...you've already lost 13 pounds?! That is great! Any tips?

I drink nothing but water all day long and I exercise everyday, usually cardio exercises. I am following the amount of calories this site sets for me, I have it set at 11/2 pounds.
  • stormysmom
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you:drinker: