How did this happen?

Options
Well, after a 2 year vacation, I'm back. I wish it was to just pick up where I left off, but no such luck. I got down to a great weight! I was feeling great! I was active. Then something happened. I lost track of myself. Too many, "oh well it's only this one time" cheat days. That coupled with buying a boat last summer, much of my free time is spent on the lake. Not working out. Maybe drinking a few beverages.
So I'm back. I'm here to get my *kitten* together and rock out again! I'm here for accountability! I'm here to meet like minded people with the drive and ambition to feed off of! Let's roll!!!

Replies

• benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I wish it was a literal vaca haha! I just hadn't been logged in here for quite some time...
  • benmullins4
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    I thought this was going to be yet another "what am I doing wrong" thread. Glad it wasn't. Welcome back and best of luck!

HAHAHA! Oh geez, I know exactly what I'm doing wrong. I'm just back for the motivation and honestly, the people. There are a lot of crazies here (the good kind) mixed with sweet hearted, genuine and overall great folks! Why I left is nothing more than a lack of effort to keep up :)
  • BreannaB823
    BreannaB823 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • benmullins4
    Options
    Add me!

So bossy!
    Done Deal :smile:
  • sydneyregan
    sydneyregan Posts: 32 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Welcome back! Helps to have great motivated people helping you along the way! Here's to a healthy lifestyle and no more "2 year vacations!" :wink:
  • ashleyandniles16
    ashleyandniles16 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welcome back
  • benmullins4
    Options
    Welcome back! Helps to have great motivated people helping you along the way! Here's to a healthy lifestyle and no more "2 year vacations!" :wink:

Brutal, right?! It's so easy to trick yourself into believing that you'll easily pick up where you left off. Yeeah, not quite haha
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I bet it was fun, though. Right? Welcome back!
  • benmullins4
    Options
    leajas1 wrote: »
    I bet it was fun, though. Right? Welcome back!

Are you kidding me?!?! I had a blast haha!!!
  • jinny1313
    jinny1313 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Same here!! It's what summer can do
  • bwe4life
    bwe4life Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! I too am just returning after a 3 yr Vaca lol!! Really, it's a similar story as yours. I'm also back for accountability and see what it is I need to tweak in my diet. For the most part it's solid, but after the past few days. I can see where I need to make some changes. Best of luck to ya!!
  • benmullins4
    Options
    Best of luck to you as well man!
  • MiharuKasumi
    MiharuKasumi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome back from me as well :3

Like you, I'm also trying to get bacink shape after 2 years of "vacation". I'm not sure if I'm like minded, because my goal is to get slimmer first and afterwards gain so much muscles, so that I can eat as much as before *muahahaha...cough cough..haha..*

Anyway, I wish you good luck. And if you like: please add me
  • tboz08202016
    tboz08202016 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    FR sent. We can help each other get our *kitten* together. Also...best of luck.
  • jtrobinson88
    jtrobinson88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!!