Fitbit Calories

Options
Ok, this is more of a tech problem but I couldn't find the right area to post it.
Anyone else having this problem? I just noticed it recently, haven't had any problems in the past and I haven't changed any settings. I am logging NO exercise, only my fitbit count and BOOM!

LOOK AT MY CALORIES! I WISH! :D

maq1mix2ezuc.png

Replies

• eIIekay
    eIIekay Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    lol...that happened to me yesterday...i logged out and back in to the fitbit and it was normal again :) no such luck
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Lol - quick, eat first and ask questions later!!! :D
  • jjalbertt
    jjalbertt Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Finally found someone with the same issue. I only walked to work and mfp says i burned 700 cals...I log into the fitbit app says it was only a 150 Cal burn.... I basically sit on my butt all day at work and haven't even taken 3000 steps, there's def no way I burned an extra 700 lol.
  • jeepinshawn
    jeepinshawn Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    It happens you can try disconnecting the two accounts and reconnecting or just ignore it and it will go away in a few days when the mfp tech people fix the bug. Happens often enough I just disconnected the two, bumped up my activity status from sedentary to lightly active and don't worry about exact exercise calories, I found the fitbit burn to be high anyway.