Post pregnancy weight

Options
momzie2016
momzie2016 Posts: 192 Member
Trying to shed post pregnancy weight about 20 lbs. just started with calorie cutting since last week. Let's see how it goes, heaviest I have ever been

Replies

• Isela11
    Isela11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on the same boat. I have about 86 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me, we can encourage each other.
  • He1loKitty
    He1loKitty Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Same here, I just had a baby and I need to lose a minimum of 20 pounds but my goal is to lose 30. Feel free to add me momma!
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I've got a 5 week old, I actually lost weight during pregnancy but still need to lose about 35lb to get my weight into the healthy range it was before my first child & subsequent depression. I used mfp after my first & lost 37lb so just returned to see if I can do it again & pray my depression doesn't sabotage me again
  • scottishmammy
    scottishmammy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Same here, looking to lose 28lbs. I have a 3 year old son and 22 month old twin girls. I work too, so finding time to exercise is difficult.
    Lost 4lbs in my first week back. Feeling motivated this time around :p
  • orviske
    orviske Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feeling discouraged; I started my journey four weeks ago. My starting weight at my doctor was 231. I now weigh 219. Last week I got down to 214 and I was excited with the progress. I am watching my calorie intake and aiming to exercise at least four times per week. I have 7 kids (one has flown the nest). Finding time to work out is my biggest problem. I find that waking up at 5:30 is my best bet, as when I get home from work it's dinner, bath and bed for the kids and I usually find something mundane to do like housework. I'm trying to tell myself that eating right and exercise make my body feel good and weight loss if it happens is just a bonus.
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Same here I have an 8 week old, 2 and 4 year old and def need to lose about 30 lbs. I'm also breastfeeding so it makes calorie cutting a little harder
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I have two month old twins and an almost three year old. Need to lose 30 lbs. Not breastfeeding this time around (didn't even attempt since I knew I wasn't up for the challenge). Looking to workout a couple times a week (realized trying everyday isn't realistic) and make healthier eating choices.