Accountibilibuddy/buddies?!

Options
My name is Ashley and I am 22 years old. Tomorrow I am starting a 50lb weight loss journey. My goal is to lose 2lbs a week for 25 weeks. I've had an epiphany moment that I only have one body in this life and this sucker has to last me the entire run. So I should probably start taking care of it. So I will begin to do so tomorrow, July 22, 2016. I will begin eating healthier foods and adding in exercise. My problem is that I tend to lack self motivation. I do better with things when I have a strong support group of people holding me accountable. I also want to make this a lifestyle change. I'm looking to make small and sustainable changes to my daily habits to make this something I can maintain over time. So I'm asking anybody and everybody to please add me if you have similar goals. I will keep my news feed and dairy updated daily and consistently respond to any messages or comments you leave for me. I am super incredibly pumped and excited about this and I hope to hear back from you guys soon! Help me, and let me help you, stay accountable and get this done! #aintnothingtoitbuttodoit #lol@buttbeinginthehashtag #buttseriously #letsdothis

Replies

• YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Ashley welcome !! I'm sending you a request. You will get to know me over time. We can help each other. But my main reason off top is because my daughters name is Ashley and she will be 22 on August 7 th lol.
  • ashleynsargent
    ashleynsargent Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Happy early birthday to Ashley! Clearly you have great taste in names! ;) I just turned 22 in June. So this body has quite a few years left to go. Gotta get it prepped! :D
  • missourinurse
    missourinurse Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You may add me
  • bmarie1920981
    bmarie1920981 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • Jamie7861
    Jamie7861 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone
    I'm looking for someone who is active as well and can help us stay motivated and in communication. Talk about struggles and tips we find helpful
    Thanks
  • Lift4loss13pt1
    Lift4loss13pt1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am looking to lose 25-30lbs and I could also use some accountability!
  • erillyn
    erillyn Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You can add me and anyone else as well!