Question about tracking weight in maintenance.

I finally reached my goal weight and switched to maintenance. I am a daily weigher and I track my weight on Libra. While I was losing weight I tracked on Libra daily and only logged losses on mfp. My question is when you are on maintenance do you still log your weight in mfp? I was thinking about just logging it weekly on mfp and still logging daily on Libra. But I don't really want my mfp status showing if I lose or gain. (I am planning to have a +/- 5 pound range so a gain or loss here won't really mean much to me unless it becomes a trend.) Just curious what others do. Thanks!

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    I wouldn't bother if it's a number in your maintenance range
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    You can turn off notifications of weight change in "settings".
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    You can turn off notifications of weight change in "settings".

Yes, I don't know how to do it in the app, but here's how to do it via the website:

Click on the "My Home" tab, then click on "Settings", then click "Automatic Newsfeed Update Settings" and then uncheck the "I have lost weight" line item.

• kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,971 Member
    Thanks y'all! I was thinking I would track the trend in Libra (at least for a while) and just update it periodically in mfp but I didn't really want to be notified if I had gained or lost.