50 to lose-- WHO'S WITH ME?!!!!*

Options
Starting at 208, I am 5'5... just looking for inspiration & friends for accountability! xoxo Also using Fitness Blender workouts to supplement weight loss. Please anyone add me that wants to! <3<3<3:p -Taylor

Replies

• karaward19912016
    karaward19912016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have about 50 to lose im with you!!!
  • Starjonsi
    Starjonsi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What is Fitness Blender?
  • mkh858
    mkh858 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm same height as you and am 212..add me..Id love to have another person around my weight range and goals!
  • alexandriaaymelek
    alexandriaaymelek Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am 218 this morning looking to lose 58 more. please add.
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am 5'4" and started at 210lbs on 12/23/15. I'm currently at about 177-ish on my way down to 135. Feel free to send me a friend request! :)
  • CharlieICURN
    CharlieICURN Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've got a good 50 lbs or so to lose myself. I'm 5'5" and started out at 209.9. I'd like to weight around 145 or however I look good, I guess.
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    50 to lose here!!! Let's get er done!!
  • 5K85
    5K85 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Let's get er done <3
  • SherahLovesHealth
    SherahLovesHealth Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey Yall!! I am in! 5'4 at a luscious 214lbs, with 50+ to lose. So what is the game plan? Are we all going to post weekly any successes we have had in either weightloss/fatloss/inches loss?
  • sydneyregan
    sydneyregan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    5'3 and currently 170! Looking to lose 40lbs! Let's do this!!
  • blackmoon22
    blackmoon22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, I've lost around 20 so far. Need 50 more lbs to go.
  • lgregory6540
    lgregory6540 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Pretty much in the same boat- started 233ish down to 197 and looking to lose about 59lb! Can't wait!
  • mstaylorjean
    mstaylorjean Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Starjonsi wrote: »
    What is Fitness Blender?

Free workouts! They are high intensity interval training workouts. Really get you sweating! I'm starting with the 30 minute work outs until I build up endurance! Check them out, just type Fitness Blender into YouTube
  • stacha0801
    stacha0801 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Want to lose 50 also, been working out for a few weeks, slow process, hard with meals and eating healthy.
  • clairegill123
    clairegill123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same im at 155 trying to get to 100 so I can be fit as for my age im a bit overweight

• shenyae
    shenyae Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    wow finanly realize that im in the same boat with alot of people .im 214 now and trying to get to 150
  • thequeena47
    thequeena47 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Oh man, i am with you, with at least 50 to lose! I am so frustrated though, have been low carbing for a long time... at least a couple of years now, trying to maintain protein levels etc., and the dang tracker keeps telling me ( with all the real facts) that I'll be 'this much' by this date if i keep going as i am. So wish that was really the case! No movement on the scale in a long, long time...
  • QueenOfCalves
    QueenOfCalves Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Also 5'5 and 208! Looking to lose about 40 or more if I feel like it when I'm there. :)
  • SweetySusie
    SweetySusie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    50 would be a start at 5"4 and 250 , i'd like to use 50lbs as a start and then work on next goal (170 , next goal 150) .. New to this so i am using a combo of IIFYM and clean eating - just because i'd like more flexible eating then same thing meal after meal. I lost about 60lbs before on atkins , but it is hard to maintain a low carb ( 20carb) over time. Adding in 30-90 mins walking 5x a week for exercise, maybe moving up to running once i can. I walk 13hrs each weekend for work - so i know that has to be helping ! I'd like to join a gym once fall comes but currently walking is a easy and FREE exercise I can do with my teen kids. :)