I have overeating a lot and i dont know how to get in a diet again

Options

Replies

• Servaline
    Servaline Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I had this problem once. Falling off the wagon about twice a week for a few weeks. Felt bad.

What fixed it was (other than forcing myself) to try something new; in my case it was cutting out breakfast (intermittent fasting). The longer period of no-food made it easier since the hunger hit immediately and forced me out of the major cravings in about two days.

The other important factor is weighing the food BY EVERY GRAM in the first few days. This means even putting 35g instead of rounding off to 30g. I can't explain why being so meticulous is so rewarding.

Once I had a streak of a few days going already it was easier to keep on it. Just remember it's the first few days of not bingeing that's the hurdle, could be two days or a week.
  • JoenDeb1958
    JoenDeb1958 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't go without eating anything or at least taking something and maybe you can try a protein drink if you don't want to eat in the morning.
    My diabetic dietician said I can replace a meal with a good protein drink-I use premiere Protein. It has 30 grams of protein I think 160 calories and awesome tasting chocolate.
    You just can't eat a meal in addition to drinking it.
    I would probably waiting list right now if I measured everything. But I use the rule of thumb or I would have stopped this a long time ago. I have to have some bit of flexibility it took me a long time to get this heavy it's going to take me awhile to lose it.