Good Salad Dressing from the store??

Options
Any suggestions on good salad dressings from the store that won't blow up my calorie intake/macros? Thanks in advance!

Replies

• cariduttry
    cariduttry Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    hidden valley has a new greek yogurt ranch dressing i like. 60 cal. for 2 tbsp.
  • sydneyregan
    sydneyregan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    JenHuedy wrote: »
    I love the Bolthouse yogurt dressings. Blue Cheese and Avocado Cilantro are my favorites. Panera also has a fat-free poppyseed dressing that is great on spinach & strawberry salads. All under 40 cal/serving.

Awesome! Thank you so much!
  • Caitlinbc
    Caitlinbc Posts: 1,914 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Kraft Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette. 30 calories per 2 TBSP.
    Kraft Lite Zesty Italian. 25 calories per 2 TBSP.
  • abitofbliss
    abitofbliss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I love the salad dressing I get on salads at Japanese Hibachi type restaurants. Kobe which is the most popular sells their dressing - It's like ginger something. They sell it for $5 and it has 15 cals per serving. SO GOOD! Many other places sell their dressing as well.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    love all of tessemaes
  • BigTandthesquatters
    BigTandthesquatters Posts: 151 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I love the Bolthouse yogurt dressings. Blue Cheese and Avocado Cilantro are my favorites.

^^^^THIS ONE^^^^ They're absolutely fantastic, rich and creamy. I have had the avocado/cilantro and the roasted garlic one delicious absolutely delicious.
  • sydneyregan
    Options
    I love the Bolthouse yogurt dressings. Blue Cheese and Avocado Cilantro are my favorites.

^^^^THIS ONE^^^^ They're absolutely fantastic, rich and creamy. I have had the avocado/cilantro and the roasted garlic one delicious absolutely delicious.

I just bought some today, SO DELICIOUS! I'm in love!! :)
  • hollygirl101
    hollygirl101 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    The Wishbone EVOO dressings are great too, currently loving the caesar vinaigrette! I think it's around 40 cals per 2 tbsp.?
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the Greek Feta salad dressing from Trader Joes. Not the lowest in cals, but I find I don't need to use much because it's so rich and creamy. I also love their Pear Champagne Vinaigrette- it's especially amazing in salads that have fruit in them. It's lower cal than many other dressings, but not as low as typical light or fat-free dressings- but again, the flavor is pretty strong so I don't need to use much. Adding arugula to my salads, or a spring mix with herbs helps too because they add a lot of flavor (so less dressing needed) compared to a lot of other lettuces.
  • BigTandthesquatters
    BigTandthesquatters Posts: 151 Member
    Options

I just bought some today, SO DELICIOUS! I'm in love!! :)

I make salads almost every night because of these dressings. Might I suggest a cup of Trader Joe's healthy 8(chopped veggies) add to that some some chicken, cherry tomatoes and some spinach. then a serving of whatever Bolthouse you like.
  • sydneyregan
    Options
    @BigTandthesquatters I love salads! Sounds delicious I will have to try! Thankyou!
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    The olive garden light dressing is fabulous!

Also the bolthouse cilantro avocado!
  • sydneyregan
    Options
    mkakids wrote: »

Bolthouse cilantro avocado is amazing!!! :) just bought it today!
  • summertime19
    summertime19 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I like Private Selection, at Frys Orange Poppy Seed!
  • summertime19
    summertime19 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    mkakids wrote: »

I will look for this, thanks!
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    There's a lot. I get the Bolthouse ones a lot they taste great and they're usually only around 40 calories for a serving.
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Maybe I need to try Bolthouse again. I had it a while ago and didn't care for the taste. I like the OPA Greek Yogurt Ranch and Caesar dressing. It's in the same area as the Bolthouse. At 60 calories for 2 tablespoons is really good.
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I like Ken's Light Options salad dressings: Parmesan Peppercorn (40 calories per tablespoon), Sweet Vidalia Onion (30), and Italian With Romano & Red Pepper (22.5) are my favorites.
  • brendaathens
    brendaathens Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love the Bolthouse caramelized sweet onion, too.