Insanity Max: 30. Looking for accountability buddies

Options
I'm going through the Insanity Max 30 program and am looking for people to post their progress daily to help with motivation. I started it one other time but didn't get very far. I just started again 3 days ago and am hoping to lose at least 15 lbs by October so I can fit in my wedding dress. I'll do my best to post daily and hope others will join in and post as well.

Replies

• Dali032484
    Dali032484 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Hope you have a lovely wedding. I'm doing Insanity now. Will do Insanity Max 30 next but I've got a bit over a month before completing Insanity. Have you done that one?
  • chelm1222
    chelm1222 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I did half of it a few years ago. I like the Max 30 better because it's a bit shorter workout, so I can more easily convince myself to do it after working a 13+ hour shift.
  • chelm1222
    Options
    Finished day 4 of week 1. 1 more day to go this week!
  • foreverkate08
    foreverkate08 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've started recently so so tough but I can feel a little difference I still have a long way to go tho x912c2qhfkqp.jpg
  • mysticatgal1
    mysticatgal1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    day 1 done today. I just finished p90x3 otherwise I might have started the same day
  • chelm1222
    Options
    I finished week 1 yesterday and am probably going to do the pulse workout today and possibly the ab attack since I didn't do the ab one throughout the week. I'm gonna weigh and measure tomorrow. Wish me luck haha!
  • mysticatgal1
    Options
    way to go! finished my first sweat intervals today. was tough after a bad nights sleep and tabata power was a killer on my calves.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I've done it last year and loved it. I'm now doing it over again to strengthen my abdominal muscles that were cut from surgery. Yesterday was day one for me and it was awesome. Maxed out at 16:36 which was longer than I thought I'd make it to. Good luck to all who are doing this too.
  • chelm1222
    Options
    That seemed to be my problem midway through the week was my calves were so sore and tired. I started week 2 yesterday and felt I was able to put forth more effort than last week.
  • mysticatgal1
    Options
    Ok just finished Friday Fight. ready for pulse tomorrow and rest day. That kicked my butt and killed my legs.
  • chelm1222
    Options
    Friday Night Fight is a killer...my least favorite of them all but feel most accomplished after finishing it. I just finished 1st day of 2nd week Tabata Power. I'm on a roll and loving it!!
  • mysticatgal1
    Options
    Keep it up!
  • chelm1222
    Options
    Today was definitely not an enjoyable workout. I did Sweat Intervals today and wanted to quit 10 minutes in. I pushed through though and finished but it wasn't pretty. For those of you doing this program as well, keep up the work and push through!!
  • mysticatgal1
    Options
    You are doing great! Today is pulse for me. Sweat intervals are really hard. I joked with my husband there were no intervals to my sweating.
  • chelm1222
    Options
    I haven't done the pulse yet. I was going to last weekend, but decided on the extra rest day instead. This weekend is my weekend to work so I will start doing pulse next weekend.
  • mysticatgal1
    Options
    I figured it was good for me to do it as much as I could. I was dripping sweat but it was pretty good. it was stretching and some stuff like downward dog - spider. Nice that it was only 20 minutes and there's still a modifier. the ending is killer with lots of core. so happy it's rest day though!
  • chelm1222
    Options
    I'm beginning week 3. This is the farthest I've me made it through the program before! My max out times are improving and it's such a motivation to feel the difference now from Day 1. I'm excited to do Tabata Strength tomorrow since I've never done it before!
  • mysticatgal1
    Options
    you can keep it up! I just finished my last Tabata Power today. My triceps are burning.
  • chelm1222
    Options
    I did my first Tabata Strength workout and oh boy are my arms and shoulders about worthless right now. Definitely a great workout.
  • mysticatgal1
    Options
    My arms and shoulders hurt everyday! ;) I finished Friday Fight today after having a horrible day with the kids which made it tough mentally but did it.