PRONOKAL DIET

proteika
proteika Posts: 2
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hi!
Anybody who are doing Pronokal diet?

Replies

• Hi. Yes I have heard of it and am actually on day 3. Im really excited about losing weight and buying new clothes and feeling great :D
    It should be fine, theres far more variety than other diets I have done, considering there is 40-50 pronokal foods that you are having with 800g of different types of vegetables everyday. Hunger is my main issue when it comes to dieting so Im pleased you are never hungry once you get into ketosis! I like making recipes , one example: making the bread into cinnamon muffins by adding a bit of cinnamon and a bit of sweetner when making the dough. I'm also seriously bulking up on the A veg and adding it to omlettes or anything else I can! I really want to share my recipes with other people doing the diet, so hopefully I will keep blogging and let you know how I get on. :D
  • Hi there. Are you still doing the pronokal diet? I am starting on Monday and wanted some advice of what to expect? How are you finding it? How quickly are you losing weight? I saw your recipe for the bread, do you have any more? I was sent some already by the girl I saw but all the better helps I think! Hope to hear from you
  • Hi, Just on 2nd week of this diet in Spain. Big problem here is all the recipes (and there are very few in the Club website - which is rubbish) in english. Finding it very tiresome especially as we like travelling. Now decided to buy mousses, biscuits, milk drinks and yogurts which travel well in a cooler bag. Must say getting a bit sick of all the veg and salads Also have not been taking my salt pills in time before my food and started to feel a little nausous. Please calling all you gals on it for recipes on this blog. Am stuffing pancakes with soya mushrooms and spinach, stir frying like mad. Making the toast (which is vile) into bruschettas with sliced tomatoes, oil and herbs. Good tip. However I forgot to say first week I have only lost 1 kilo and my partner lost 7 kilos. Very unfair since we ate exactly the same but doc says men lose faster than women. I dread Xmas coming.
This discussion has been closed.