Closet Victory!!!

tashjs21
tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
I was searching for something to wear to work this morning and came across this cute litlte brown jacket that I could only wear UN-buttoned last winter. (even then it was stretching out to accomodate me :embarassed: )
I thought..."what the hey" and tried it on...IT FITS!!!! I can button it like a normal jacket!!! :drinker: :drinker: (and I have room to move in it)

Yay for being able to reclaim a piece of clothing hanging in my closet!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• tashjs21
    I was searching for something to wear to work this morning and came across this cute litlte brown jacket that I could only wear UN-buttoned last winter. (even then it was stretching out to accomodate me :embarassed: )
    I thought..."what the hey" and tried it on...IT FITS!!!! I can button it like a normal jacket!!! :drinker: :drinker: (and I have room to move in it)

Yay for being able to reclaim a piece of clothing hanging in my closet!!! :bigsmile:
  • Yay!:flowerforyou: I have lots of clothes like that! I can't wait to lose enough to get into my suit dresses!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    You rock sister woman!!!

Way to go!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Great Job I can't wait until I can say the same. :bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    that is so great, congrats
  • Woohoo...those unexpected victories are the best! :smile:

Congrats!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    That's awesome!!! :drinker: We want pictures! drool.gif

:bigsmile:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    doesnt it feel great !!!

i had a cute jacket too that i couldnt wear anymore.. it was way too small...i tryed it on about 1 month ago and the thing was wayyyy too big on me .lol and now i had to give it away for the RIGHT reason :happy: just a shame that i didnt get to wear it again .. i would have if i knew it fitted !
  • I just came across this message board and am a little confused. I joined this website today, and to be honest, it seems too good to be true. Is there really no charge for using this? Is my information private? Sorry to bother you, but if you could give me your thoughts about this program, I'd appreciate it! My name is Lisa, by the way :happy:
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    That's fabulous! That's what I'm looking forward to, I have 3/4 of a closet full of things I can't wear!

Way to go!!! :drinker: :bigsmile: Congrats!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • tashjs21
    I just came across this message board and am a little confused. I joined this website today, and to be honest, it seems too good to be true. Is there really no charge for using this? Is my information private? Sorry to bother you, but if you could give me your thoughts about this program, I'd appreciate it! My name is Lisa, by the way :happy:

Hello Lisa...yes it is 100% free!!! Your logs are private as well. I found that seeing what I was putting into my mouth in print made it me so much more determined to stick to it. You have to be honest with yourself though and log everything that you consume. (drinks count too)
    So many people have had success here and the support is fantastic.
    Welcome to the MFP family!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tashjs21

:laugh: :laugh: I actually wanted to take a pic this morning but as usual I was running late. :laugh:

Hello there my dear!! :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :flowerforyou: Very cool Natasha:wink::bigsmile:

FC:heart:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Sa-weeeet, purdy-red!!!! :love: :drinker:
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    :drinker: HOORAY!:drinker: Trying to keep up with your hot self!:flowerforyou:

*off to buy more paperclips*

LOVE YOU!
  • tashjs21
    :drinker: HOORAY!:drinker: Trying to keep up with your hot self!:flowerforyou:

*off to buy more paperclips*

LOVE YOU!

:love: Get some hot pink ones too...switch it up!! :wink:
  • kellch

:laugh: :laugh: I actually wanted to take a pic this morning but as usual I was running late. :laugh:

Hello there my dear!! :flowerforyou:

Ya know......I have that problem too.......I'm always running late ninja.gif
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,905 Member
    I love it when that happens! I love throwing away the "too big" clothes, too. :happy:
  • tashjs21
    I love it when that happens! I love throwing away the "too big" clothes, too. :happy:

I need to force myself to do that...I keep them around because my weight has always flucuated so much. And now, I try to justify...maybe when I start having kids...I can wear those pants instead of getting a whole bunch of maternity clothes. :laugh:
  • kellch
    I took most of my clothes to GoodWill. I have few clothes to wear to work. I mean plenty of t-shirts and I have some nice outfits. But I feel like I wear the same stuff all the time. I have trouble getting through a whole week figuring out what to wear. Plenty of skirts, dress pants, and 4 pairs of jeans. But very few shirts. And when summer comes, I need new shorts. My favorite pair ripped in the dryer. :explode: I found some clothes that were shoved in the back that at one time were too tight and now they're too lose and I've only worn them like once. So I missed the "just right fit" part for those clothes..........I guess what I'm trying to say....I need new clothes tantrum.gif

That is all......wait.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!