Every day is a struggle for me

Options
I have been through a lot in my life and yet I have still come through on top however I have struggled with my weight for a few years now and it is a constant struggle because I feel like I'm alone I look at the weight that I'm losing but sometimes I just need someone to have my back and since most of my friends are smaller in size it's hard for them to have the same goals and motivation as me it would be nice to know that I have someone's back and they have mine

Replies

• jmyers103114
    jmyers103114 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think I understand where you are coming from. My weight loss journey has been far from easy and it has had a lot to do with a struggle to give up the things I once thought provided me with security. I definitely take it day by day or I get too overwhelmed and give up.
  • hunt_kellyjo
    hunt_kellyjo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat....thus summer has been a struggle, to say the least. I sometimes feel like I take 1 step forward and 2 steps back!
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately the reality is life sucks and it's not fair. With that said the only thing you can control is your attitude and how you're going to react to those circumstances. In my opinion to succeed in life the first thing you have to do is love yourself and realize you're worth it. Based on your post it sounds like you're coming out pretty good.

Feel free to add me as a friend