50 to lose-- WHO'S WITH ME?!!!!*

Options

Replies

• kalm3
    kalm3 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me all. 5'2 and 213. Ultimately want to get to the 130's. For now I'll take anything under my current. Lol
  • alexis_chiane
    alexis_chiane Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Just looking for some accountability :)
    I'm 5'3 weighing in at 194 i'd LOVE to lose 50 pounds
  • MiaisMIAinMiami
    MiaisMIAinMiami Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Heck yes! Let's lose it together :)
  • rash_hags
    rash_hags Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've started and quit this app probably 10 times. I have 5 kids, a husband, 2 jobs and a million excuses! I think I need to try something different to be successful because I'm not able to do it on my own. I need to lose 55 pounds. Just saying that and writing that makes me realize how much in denial I have been. :( I don't even know how to send an invite.
  • mkasey28
    mkasey28 Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I am 5'6 looking to lose 30 lbs and I am currently doing the 15 day mommy challenge. I currently weigh 173 lbs. It has workouts and a nutrition plan to help start the process of losing weight. Question how do I send an invite. We all can motivate each other.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I started at 228. I'm about halfway through a 100 lb loss!
  • TinaDiMarcoTX
    TinaDiMarcoTX Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me! Our numbers almost match! Happy to share progress and offer support!
  • turner346
    turner346 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    sodeelish wrote: »
    Currently at 184. My ideal is to lose 50lbs. The closest I've ever gotten was 154... But life happened and put me back into the 180s
    I'm currently at 190...almost 43, 5' 7. I want to lose 50 as well. The closest I got was 152 and my life happened too. I'm down 8.5 since June 13th. Happy to see others who have about the same goals as me!
  • mstaylorjean
    mstaylorjean Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    mkasey28 wrote: »
    I am 5'6 looking to lose 30 lbs and I am currently doing the 15 day mommy challenge. I currently weigh 173 lbs. It has workouts and a nutrition plan to help start the process of losing weight. Question how do I send an invite. We all can motivate each other.

Sent you a friend request.☺ You just click on someone's user name, then click on their profile picture. Once your at someone's profile you can choose to send message or send friend request! ❤❤
  • turner346
    turner346 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    rash_hags wrote: »
    I've started and quit this app probably 10 times. I have 5 kids, a husband, 2 jobs and a million excuses! I think I need to try something different to be successful because I'm not able to do it on my own. I need to lose 55 pounds. Just saying that and writing that makes me realize how much in denial I have been. :( I don't even know how to send an invite.

I don't either! Everyone is saying "Add me" and I don't know how. Haha!
  • almasik
    almasik Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me !!! :)
  • tessasnation
    tessasnation Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 30, but let's help each other. I'm 5'5" at starting at 165 lbs.
  • cindygogle75
    cindygogle75 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm with you I need to lose 53lbs add me if you want
  • starryphoenix
    starryphoenix Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    When I started I had 84 pounds to lose, now I'm 7 pounds from my half way point which is 42. Used to weigh 204 and now I weigh 169.
  • Phoenix4me18
    Phoenix4me18 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! We are very close to the same spot - I am 5'5" and 207. Let's do it!! Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • mm1483
    mm1483 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've lost 69 pounds in the last year and maintained the weight loss, but have at least another 70 to go. I did it by going to one hour Aquatics classes 4 times a week, and walking one hour three times a week. Also- careful eating every 3 hours. However, I need to re-focus and re-commit to get this next 70 pounds off. Let's all do this together & motivate each other!! ✅✌
  • lucyluvhandles
    lucyluvhandles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Im also 5'5 and have 40 lb to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • angel_fire_1986
    angel_fire_1986 Posts: 34 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I started at 265 and I am now at 190. I have a minimum of 30 more pounds to go! I have a lot of advice and I love to help people, so if you dont want that, dont add me. If you do, then I could always use more friends :)
  • schwartzr
    schwartzr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies are you still doing it?
  • McKechnie82
    McKechnie82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had a baby 3 months ago and also need to lose 50lbs