Need advice 50% Protien 30% Carbs 20% Fat

wdavis3611
wdavis3611 Posts: 2 Member
What are the best meals to eat while maintaining a 1500 -2000 calorie diet with 50% Protien 30% Carbs 20% Fat?

Replies

• BritannieWilliams1979
    BritannieWilliams1979 Posts: 11 Member
    It appears to me that you are looking at what the program has recommended so as to add up to 100 % You can change this so to fit your meals. I can help you with setting your goal or nutrients if you have questions just give me a holler. Annie
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited July 2016
    There are no best meals - a good diet for you is one that provides you with everything you need and not too much of anything, and one that you can happily stick to. You can eat anything, but you will notice that some combos work better for you than others, if you pay attention.

MFP's default macro goal is just to point you in the right direction to balance your diet. You don't have to hit them exectly, or even follow them; there are other setups that can also provide a balanced and nutritious diet. Percents isn't even a good approach; calculate protein and fat needs based on your lean body mass instead.

1500-2000 is a very rough calorie goal. I suggest honing in here first.

ETA: I read your post wrong. How have you come up with a split like that? I can tell you that that is wrong, very wrong, totally backwards. Don't try to eat like that.