Replies

• TMW45
    TMW45 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Go to the beach !
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Standard weekend. Saturday, take cars to repair shop for various and sundry. Mow. Shop. Cook. Eat. Sunday, church, lunch with wife, chess, then more Cook and Eat afterward.
  • allaboutthemshrugs
    allaboutthemshrugs Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Pick thing up, put them down at least once a day, eat food, maybe watch the UFC at a friends, if I'm feeling social. Ummm other than that, probably just chill.
  • LisaMFP99
    LisaMFP99 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    The usual, sitting around licking (cleaning) myself, sunbathing, sleeping. Cat's lives are rough.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I am becoming completely redundant with my weekends, but that is ok by me. Saturday morning grocery shopping, afternoon various chores around the house, Night is music and dancing. Sunday morning is church. Afternoon is lay around the house, evening is taking care of whatever need to be taken care of for the coming week. lather, rinse, repeat
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    Drive out to Harts Pass, hike to Windy, spend a night under the stars, hike back to the car the next day and drive home.
  • Getfitat54
    Getfitat54 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    My weekend to work the ER..... oh well.
  • Getfitat54
    Getfitat54 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Going to see Jason Bourne tonight with my son!
  • Bucknutz247
    Bucknutz247 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Chopping lots of firewood. Augh
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Moping around, probably. With some gym in there. Sigh my life sucks!
  • LisaMFP99
    LisaMFP99 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Ugh...cat life...am I right??
  • Trish1c
    Trish1c Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Going house hunting for a vacation home. At least it will involve a lot of walking even though I won't get to a gym, the portions will be out of my control, and I'll probably drink too much (Considering how empty the calories are anything is probably too much).
  • Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    food shopping/prep, cleaning house, laundry, dad's birthday at parents house, free concert in the park, trying to stay cool in this heat and looking forward to next weekend (my vacation)
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    We are going to a pig roast at a friend's mountain house tomorrow! SO. MUCH. FUN. They have a big property where everyone circles up their RVs/tents, big fire in the middle - really nice time. However, I am sleeping inside of their house because I am too much of a wimp to sleep on the ground :)
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Work tomorrow 8-4, then Dangerwheel (you'll have to Google it), Sunday = Church then Ingress and Pokemon Go time.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    LisaMFP99 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »

Ugh...cat life...am I right??

Nah, married with children life.

Although I ended up going out last night to a party, and today GISHWHES starts so I suppose it should keep me busy for a while.
  • shijay
    shijay Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Getfitat54 wrote: »
    My weekend to work the ER..... oh well.

We who need ER Thank You!!! I avoid as much as possible, but with kidney disease-not always possible!

Hubby working nights this weekend, so I brought work home! So walking, working, & relaxing for my weekend