Waht is your biggest obstruction in loosing weight?

Options
mahammadtouseef
mahammadtouseef Posts: 97 Member
Everybody faces problems during weight losing. My biggest obstruction is my sitting job and colleagues who are trying to put on weight. I cant escape any of them.

I wonder how others are facing problems in loosing weight and any solutions if they have overcome from them.

Replies

• witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    My appetite, my love of cupcakes and my lack of willpower.....
  • abitofbliss
    abitofbliss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Patience!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    My disability!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    All the calories in alcohol. Especially wine and beer.
  • bemyyfriend0918
    bemyyfriend0918 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    For me, it's my mental game. The feeling or thoughts of not wanting to go to the gym today or I am not seeing enough progress fast enough. My mental game is 90% of my battle.

I agree with this! If I don't see as much progress as I expected, it's all downhill form there. That is why I try and only weigh once a week
  • chewyxrage
    chewyxrage Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Booze, for sure.
  • Fatguy2Fitguy
    Fatguy2Fitguy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am! Sometimes i'm on it and make no excuses, other the times, well... the opposite!
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    not caring.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    The fact that I love "flavor" I love having the taste of certain foods left in my mouth. Problem is it doesn't last, so I have to eat more to maintain it.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    The Indian restaurant in Queen Anne.
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    Where I work, we have transitional workstations as well as treadmills set up like desks where we can plug in our laptops and work while walking...

Something I've always wondered about this...Are you allowed to wear workout clothes then? Or do I have to walk in a blouse and dress slacks?

Plus heels, some require heels; for their female employees!
  • benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Where I work, we have transitional workstations as well as treadmills set up like desks where we can plug in our laptops and work while walking...

Something I've always wondered about this...Are you allowed to wear workout clothes then? Or do I have to walk in a blouse and dress slacks?

Duh, women HAVE to wear the heels :wink:
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

Duh, women HAVE to wear the heels :wink:

Yet heels were originally intended, for working men!
  • benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    Options

It's on the individual at the particular station...
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Lack of motivation to work out.