Mama friends!

Samoora92
Samoora92 Posts: 34 Member
Hey there! My name is Samar pronounced like Summer. I am looking for mama friends who are seriously interested in losing weight. I had my son 16 months ago and just recently weaned from pumping for him. I'm looking for mama friends because then we have one another to push and to motivate each other, even when there's a full moon out and kiddo is going wild or we only slept 3 hours. I've lost 18lbs so far and am already at pre pregnancy weight but need to lose more and am currently doing CIZE advanced. I don't cut anything out of my diet I just choose wisely, if I want cookies oh you bet I'm having cookies lmao. This is a lifestyle change for me not a diet. So if you wanna be pals just send me a request!

Replies

• Samoora92
    Samoora92 Posts: 34 Member
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Adding you! My son is almost 6 months old & I still have a lot to lose.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Adding you as well. I have an almost three year old and two month old twins. I'm doing T25. It worked well for me after the first pregnancy.
  • SDJM0916
    SDJM0916 Posts: 3 Member
    I have a 6 year old and due to have another in 4 weeks. I'm using MFP to keep track and eat healthy to keep my weight under control through the rest of my pregnancy. After I give birth I will be returning to my weight loss journey. I have a 6 year old as well and I was able to lose 117 lbs after having her and cant wait to get back to it after this little guy comes.