First post on forums - newbie from Scotland

Options
balibee146
balibee146 Posts: 127 Member
Hi all

Just checking in as I have been using the App only so far so not been on the forums.

I was always active and OK weight wise growing up - did ballet and stuff. Gradually put on weight from my early thirties onwards and especially after having my two boys. i am 41 btw and determined to reach my goals in weight and other things as I apporach 42!

From my heaviest I have lost about 25 lbs now and have around 18 - 20 lbs to go. I'm really getting back into exercising (more than simply yoga though I still love it) and have recently really overhuled all my eating habits further....as well as the weight the change in how I feel physically and emotionally has been amazing.

Hope to get to know some of you better....would be great to add some more friends so I can get inspired to keep going when I use my phone App.

Cheers all

Replies

• CraigIW
    CraigIW Posts: 176
    Options
    Always good to have more Scots on board :) My wife and I have lost the same since starting here. Add me if you like.
  • vickylee26
    vickylee26 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    hi im in Surrey ive got about 1st to go but would like to loose a little more if I can manage to maintain after the stone feel free to add me as a friend
  • XxBri22xX
    XxBri22xX Posts: 183
    Options
    Good luck! Feel free to add me! (:
  • balibee146
    balibee146 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone....look forward to getting to know you better.
    Ali
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm in Scotland too, feel free to add me.
  • BevG
    BevG Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm from South Yorkshire please feel free to add me. I'm just starting out with My Fitness Pal
  • psymongreen
    psymongreen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi from down south - Brizzol :smile:
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome :smile:

You will get lots of support and encouragement from here, I am sure you will love it :smile:

Feel free to add me as a friend

Good luck on reaching your goal, we are all here to help you on your way

:smile:
  • gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    hi from just across the water! - i'm from northern ireland.

feel free to add me. the more support the better!
  • mazza33
    mazza33 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I too am a fellow Scot :) - just joined so looking forward to some help and encouragement as dieting is new to me! A combination of age creeping up and the particularly bad but terribly tasty Scottish diet doesn't help! Thanks