Weight loss and Insanity Motivation Partners required

Options
Hi all,

So ive been on MFP for about 2 years now but only used it on and off, my greatest attempt being at tge start of 2015 when i used it for 9 months and i lost 56lbs (4 stone). However since the start of the year i wasnt eating that healthy and i put on about 10lbs or so. Anyway 11 days ago something inside clicked and ive gotten back in the GROOVE I've started tracking my calories, bought myself a fitbit and started Yoga and INSANITY. Yes thats right, Shawn bloody T and his band of merry men (and women) have been kicking my *kitten* for the last 11 days which has been great but i feel as though more encouragement is needed and if people would like to add me we can spur each other on. You dont have to be doing insanity, just have common goals. I want to build up a network of people so we can all help eachother out. THIS DOESNT HAVE TO BE A LONE WOLF MISSION, lets do this together.

Replies

• navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. You can do it, stay strong!!
  • kobe007
    kobe007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello there, ill follow you as i am starting insanity today with the fit test. 63 days of sweat. Stay strong buddy!
  • shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm on week two right now. I've finished the program three other times so I know how hard it is and how fast it whips me into shape. I got lazy the past three years and gained some weight back from my initial loss so I'm looking to take 35 pounds back off for good this time! We got this!
  • wezaddison01
    wezaddison01 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well welcome aboard all. Im coming to the end of week three and im enjoying it alot more now. Ill add you guys. We can nail this and reach our goals.