Cize Questions for those in the know.....

Options
aimeetu
aimeetu Posts: 139 Member
I love Shaun T - and I love his "dancy" type workouts better than Insanity type. Does any one know how long the workouts are in "Cize"? I commit to 30 minutes a day every day so I'm always on the look out for 30 minute workouts that I love. TIA.

Replies

• minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Looking at the "Cize Dance Workout" website, the first DVD ("Crazy 8s") is listed as being 35 minutes long. I would imagine that the others are of a similar length.

Why don't you try calling the ordering phone number to ask them about the length of each DVD?
  • ganzelly
    ganzelly Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I believe the longest is 45 min, the rest are less.
  • LadyLuckAJ
    LadyLuckAJ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    The shortest is about 30 minutes up to 50 (livin' in the 8s) everything else falls in between.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    LadyLuckAJ wrote: »
    The shortest is about 30 minutes up to 50 (livin' in the 8s) everything else falls in between.

This is correct. Just want to add that they are fun workouts if you are looking for cardio. I lost a lot of inches doing these workouts and Shaun T is a great instructor. I did 3 rounds of CIZE then got the weight loss videos and did that schedule for a month too. It took me a while to get bored of it and I'll still do a video for some extra cardio with my new routine.