Looking for friends with open diaries

Options
I'm hoping to get some inspiration from reading food diaries. Sometimes I want to try something new but I get stuck. I'm on my way to losing 50 pounds (10% down) and am setting a goal of developing lifelong healthy habits and maintaining energy and a good attitude. Also, I love clothes and want to be able to shop anywhere I please. Anyway, looking for like-minded friends.

Replies

• MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    One site that really helped me was the Mayo Clinic Heart Healthy Diet
    Here are some recipes you can look at:
    http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/recipes/heart-healthy-recipes/rcs-20077163
    Libraries also have a lot of books in case you have kids and visit the library.
  • kateb212
    kateb212 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm working on losing 50 lb too :)

39127239.png
  • chrislo2691
    chrislo2691 Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me in, I have 50lb to go.
  • myersaa298
    myersaa298 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • jessicarobinson00
    jessicarobinson00 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    You can add me: I'm normally in maintenance..right now in an 8 week deficit for competition reasons..but my diary is open. :)
  • choonchez
    choonchez Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friends like this. I'm 45 lbs down but needing some additional motivation! Hope it's ok if I add some of you :)
  • willworkoutforwine
    willworkoutforwine Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've slacked a little this summer in terms of logging and mostly have been eating at maintenance, but I'm back on track this week and plan to keep it up. I've lost 17lbs so far and I'm trying to lose another 10 (maybe more).
  • MiaisMIAinMiami
    MiaisMIAinMiami Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I just got back on track with logging, but I cook at home almost every day.
  • papple227
    papple227 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My diary is open! Feel free to add me :)
  • alexandriaaymelek
    alexandriaaymelek Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    mine is open too. But I am doing KETO!!! :)
  • tracymayo1
    tracymayo1 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me... im kinds stuck now for the past 2 weeks and trying to motivate myself to actually get up and MOVE now - because my calories in are where they need to be (lower) but im not budging!!
  • Pelses
    Pelses Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Would love to have more friends on here too. I look at the diaries and like to try recipes off others diary. Once in a while we get to help and suggest other options for people and help a bit.
  • Lift4loss13pt1
    Lift4loss13pt1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    U can add me, I keep my diary open to help keep me accountable!
  • Tricia7188
    Tricia7188 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You (and anyone else reading this) can add me! My diary is public so you can take a peak either way. I do alot of meal prep using the recipe builder so if you're ever curious what exactly is in a meal of mine just ask! I try to stick to around 1200/day because I have some trip or event nearly every weekend coming up through fall, so that allows me a few hundred extra cals on weekends and hopefully will continue with a steady slow loss. I shoot for a pretty good amount of protein too, for satiety and to hopefully preserve muscle in a pretty sizable deficit. It's also really squashed my sweet cravings somehow, but thats just me.
    Im always trying new foods and recipes so if that helps you, add me :)
  • ninkira1
    ninkira1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow ketoers! Please feel free to add me! :blush:

25 y/o
    5'5"
    Sedentary, stressful, high work lifestyle
    Workout every day (though I'm still a beginner)
    180lbs start weight
    130lbs goal weight
    Keto since 7/17/16
    Under 20g of net carbs every day
    Veggies, nutrition and a balanced and delicious diet are VERY important to me- I love food!

I'm very dedicated with my diary, and I love talking about food ideas :)
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    My diary's open, but note that I often go over my daily sodium intake. One of the meds I take is a sodium binder/diuretic so going over a little isn't that harmful for me.
  • MemFox
    MemFox Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can add me- my diary is open!
  • Kelll12123
    Kelll12123 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm on 1,240 calories per day, I run, and I've lost 50 pounds (and then gained a little back, which I'm working on losing now)
  • PandaCustard
    PandaCustard Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Diary is open to friends, feel free to add me. I love cooking and have a lot of home-cooked meals in it, buuuuut sometimes a fast-food cheeseburger might sneak its way in there. Just don't judge me for my love of Captain Morgan every once in a while and ice cream more than once in a while. :smile:
  • jordiblu
    jordiblu Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I've been dairy, gluten and sugar free for years
    I never eat processed or packaged food
    I eat tons of leafy greens and tons of healthy fats
    Add me my diary is open
    I'm at my high school weight (for years now) and skin is radiant
    I also take tons of vitamins and probiotics
    (It's my business)
    I love to share my tips!