BACK ITS BEEN A FEW YEARS and need ideas

Options
Loves2stitch
Loves2stitch Posts: 15 Member
for breakfast and lunch and need to lose 50 pounds we have a weeding and its a year away and i know i can do it

any ideas and help would be appreciated

Thank you

Replies

• dmt4641
    dmt4641 Posts: 409 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Check out the recipes and food/nutrition forum for some ideas as well.

I like eggs for breakfast. The protein keeps me full. I pair it with a small amount of oatmeal, Fiber One cereal, etc., something with fiber.

Lunch is all over the map, but I either eat leftovers from dinner, a big salad with protein, avocado, veggies, or a big bowl of homemade soup. Sometimes I do a wrap with deli meat or chicken salad with veggies.

You can eat whatever you like and what keeps you full, as long as you stay within your calories. Protein, fiber, lots of veggies and a good dose of healthy fats can keep you full for longer.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Why not eat what you already love to eat but less of that! Hard to just throw out ideas to a person without knowing anything about what you like to eat! I have no idea if you cook, if work, have a family, exercise, etc.

Search around in the forums. There is endless amount of information on eating in here!
  • norie92
    norie92 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Have your carbs with protein & find healthy replacements.

I made a flatbread pizza for 300 calories: Flatbread (100cal), Mozzarrella (160cal), Pizza Sauce (35cal)

And a milkshake for 360 calories: "Great Value" Vanilla Ice Cream cup (100cal), Vanilla protein powder (130cal), 1 cup 2% milk (130cal), 2 cups of ice, blend until desired consistency.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Why not eat what you already love to eat but less of that! Hard to just throw out ideas to a person without knowing anything about what you like to eat! I have no idea if you cook, if work, have a family, exercise, etc.

Search around in the forums. There is endless amount of information on eating in here!

This. No need to cut out any food to lose weight. That's right; calories are king. If you like chocolate, you don't have to give it up, just log it into your calories. Weigh all food that aren't pure liquids on a food scale and log everything.

Since you have 50lbs to lose, aim to lose around 1.1-5lbs per week. Protein, fats and fiber are great at keeping hunger at bay.

And, you don't have to have carbs with protein if you don't want.
  • jordiblu
    jordiblu Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    add me my diary is open i eat so clean and am always full
  • BinaryFu
    BinaryFu Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Protein with a side of protein?