Looking for motivational friends!

Options
Hey My Fitness Pals!

I'm looking for motivational friends that are committed to achieving their goals. I've decided not to give you guys a big rant about MFP journey as it could go on forever - instead, I'm going to give you guys some quick facts about me and my goals etc.
  • My name is Ashlee
  • I'm 20 years old from Melbourne, Australia
  • I started losing weight this year, went from 99kg (218lbs) down to 87kg (191lbs)
  • Recently had an ankle surgery which has put me at bed rest for the last month and will continue to do so for the next 4-6 weeks... which is insane!
  • Since the surgery I have been eating crappy foods again and really let go of all my healthy eating motivation... I have put on 2kg which has put me back up to 89kg (196lbs) and I need to stop it now and get back into my weight loss plan before I get myself all the way back to square 1.
  • I'm still looking to lose another 15kg (33lbs) so I still have a long way to go!
  • I'm looking for motivational friends who will be happy to have a chat with me and help me through this life changing journey... In return I promise to be here for you 100% of the time and help to get you to your goals as well!
I don't usually like posting images like this, but this is a throw back to about 2 months ago when I was at my best! I've come a long way but still have a big journey ahead of me and I'd love for you guys to be a part of that :smile:

5sdqrdksppwp.jpeg

Send me a message and add me as a friend - let's get motivating each other and reach our fitness goals as a team!

Replies

• navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Great progrees. Feel free to add..
    Stay strong !!
  • LizSmith55
    LizSmith55 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am FAR older than you but have had a similar up, down, up experience over the past few months and need to drop my home stretch amount of weight of 30 lbs. I am currently down 43 lbs. I believe (was down 50 as of the end of May) so I was very worried that I was heading out of control myself. So I joined MFP and decided to take back control and finish this cr@p up. Feel free to add me (not sure how to do that yet)
  • slmcnair2
    slmcnair2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can do it. You don't have far to go. Just eat healthier since you can't work out.
  • missourinurse
    missourinurse Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You may add me
  • ashleegolding
    ashleegolding Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, have sent you all friend requests :smiley:
  • jordiblu
    jordiblu Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I've been dairy, gluten and sugar free for years
    I never eat processed or packaged food
    I eat tons of leafy greens and tons of healthy fats
    Add me my diary is open
    I'm at my high school weight (for years now) and skin is radiant
    I also take tons of vitamins and probiotics
    (It's my business)
    I love to share my tips!
  • mpetrovic
    mpetrovic Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need some motivation too!
  • NessF86
    NessF86 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! I'm in Australia too and would love you to add me.