My first progress post!

kaybrose730
kaybrose730 Posts: 143 Member
sxwuuym9qpt3.jpeg
85363qxyz52c.jpeg

Left pic today @ 137.8lbs
Right pics are approx May '16 @ 136lbs

Excited to finally see some real changes ! Love lifting heavy....
Looking for more IIFYM and intuitive eating ladies who love lifting :)

Excited to keep getting stronger and seeing more changes :)

Add me!

Replies

• kaybrose730
    Guess it would help to say I'm 28 @ 5'4" !
  • sdarlingsmith
    sdarlingsmith Posts: 3 Member
    What exercises to get of the love handles?
  • kaybrose730
    What exercises to get of the love handles?

There is none :( they will shrink over time like the rest of the body...

• rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Keep up the good work
  • bnovak226
    bnovak226 Posts: 135 Member
    Are some results. I just started taking lifting more seriously... I usually do a lot of cardio. I have already been getting a ton of comments from family. Mostly about my arms both good and not so positive. But I'm moving forward!
  • kaybrose730
    bnovak226 wrote: »
    Are some results. I just started taking lifting more seriously... I usually do a lot of cardio. I have already been getting a ton of comments from family. Mostly about my arms both good and not so positive. But I'm moving forward!

That's awesome! Feels good to be strong! :) I didn't really start incorporating cardio until recently... Keep it up!

• tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    edited July 2016
    Sending a FR now - I'm 31, 5'4" currently following IIFYM/Flexible Dieting and Strong Curves. Always looking for likeminded friends! :)

ETA - currently at 177-ish and looking to get down to about 135-ish.
  • juanitagardner07
    juanitagardner07 Posts: 43 Member
    Congratulations!! You got this girl!!
  • lilysmama08
    lilysmama08 Posts: 60 Member
    Sending a FR now - I'm 31, 5'4" currently following IIFYM/Flexible Dieting and Strong Curves. Always looking for likeminded friends! :)

ETA - currently at 177-ish and looking to get down to about 135-ish.

Can you do strong curves with dumbells? I don't wanna buy the book if I can't do the workouts at home. Right now I'm doing lower body 3 days a week and upper body twice a week. Lots of squats, lunges, and deadlifts as heavy as I can lift for lower body. And fitnessblender videos for upper body. But I've kinda stalled the last month or so....
    Here's 3 months progress.
    s5rh8adeupmx.jpg

OP, You look amazing! Sending a friend request to you both. I'm 5'1 & 149 at the moment. (87 pounds down) Looking to get to 130.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!