Replies

• Emmajw40
    Emmajw40 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, not been syncing for 36hrs. Have disconnected/reconnected no joy :(
  • karengspang
    karengspang Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been having the same problem since yesterday mid morning. Very frustrating.
  • MikeBrund77
    MikeBrund77 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Mine has just decided to sync
  • Yournameistaken
    Yournameistaken Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't sync. Then I got it to sync. Now, it won't sync.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Mine has not synced for most of the month. It synced Thursday through the weekend, but not today.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Mine actually worked this morning. :noway: That's after a 9 day streak of not working like it should. Now the only question is will it continue to work or am I going to lose it again tomorrow.
  • elainethompson43
    elainethompson43 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too, synced part of yesterday but not at all today :(
  • hannahsadler_tn
    hannahsadler_tn Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue. Mine hasn't synced since about 10 last night.
  • nikki8412
    nikki8412 Posts: 108 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Please forgive me for asking an additional question (I was not the original poster) but what happens when syncing is successful? Do you see your exercise entries in MFP and that's it? Mine says it's syncing successfully but MFP looks the same
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Mine hasn't synced today. It's making me so sad!!
  • flicks1980
    flicks1980 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine stopped syncing yesterday, is there a sever issue?
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    nikki8412 wrote: »
    Please forgive me for asking an additional question (I was not the original poster) but what happens when syncing is successful? Do you see your exercise entries in MFP and that's it? Mine says it's syncing successfully but MFP looks the same

There is a line in your exercise diary that says "Fitbit Calorie Adjustment" and in the app you see your fitbit steps and progress towards your step goal right under the food calorie stuff.
  • arubababy
    arubababy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Mine synced this morning when I woke up. But hasn't synced. Is currently saying 42 steps for the whole day
  • Amanda_1973
    Amanda_1973 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, very frustrating :( anyone know why this is happening or if I can manually put it into MFP?
  • tiggerlove
    tiggerlove Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I just spoke to 2 of my MFP friends who are having trouble with their fitbit and stated that the problem is on MFP side and they are working on it. and yes u can manually put it into MFP.
  • marsha650
    marsha650 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mine hasn't synced since Tuesday 19 July 2016. Am getting really ticked off now. What's the hold up?
  • jmidd97
    jmidd97 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I received my fitbit on Tuesday, hasn't synced with MFP at all, despite my numerous attempts.
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    mine hasn't synced in a while....nothing shows up in MFP from fitbit, and what is showing up in fitbit that comes from MFP (food log) is not correct.