40ish wife & mom with 50 lbs to lose, would be easier with friends!

Options

Replies

• cwgrant67
    cwgrant67 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    47 working mom (teacher) with three kids. I need to lose 40 lbs. :) so far doing well even with thyroid and hormone issues, it really is about CICO and macros.
  • jennlglover
    jennlglover Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am brand new to MFP. I'm 41 and would LOVE to lose 60 pounds. I have weighed the same weight for 10 years now and I'm so tired of it! I have no idea how to follow threads, no idea what a forum is, but would love to connect with others on here! So, please add me! I need lots of help and support!
  • skennelly1963
    skennelly1963 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request... Everyone can feel free to add me! Thanks... Susan
  • janderson19_1
    janderson19_1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm about to turn 35, and I am a stay at home mom of 3. I'm getting a fresh start on here. I also started a blog on blogspot, hoping that putting my ups and downs and journals out there for the world to see will help keep me motivated. Feel free to add me.
  • cougmom1993
    cougmom1993 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I've been yo-yo dieting for years; I've decided to stop telling family and friends that I'm dieting because it's just too much pressure and I don't know if I'm imagining it but a couple of my family members seem to sabotage my efforts to lose weight. I thought sharing with strangers going through the same thing may help keep me accountable as they have no motivation to sabotage my efforts. I am married, 48 with 2 teenagers and have roughly 50 pounds to lose.
  • nellagirl11
    nellagirl11 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 40 year old wife and mom and wouls love a friend! I would love the support, feel free to add me!
  • Eva_again
    Eva_again Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Can I join too? I'm mid 30's mother to 3 children 10,7,5. I've been on for awhile but changed my name and account. So restarting.
    I've lost around 30lb would love to drop another 10 but want to tone and build some muscle and shape.
  • spiveaa
    spiveaa Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    all is welcome to add me for their friends, I will support you as I require your support also. Lets kick this up a notch
  • stephlynher
    stephlynher Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join too. I've been struggling since having my son 3.5 years ago and would love some motivation from others who are in the same boat!
  • cjuneau69
    cjuneau69 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me also. I am a 47 year old mother of 3 with 60 pounds to lose. Would love to have friends to support each other on our journey!!!
  • vettim16
    vettim16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to Add me. 48 mom of 3 with 30 to lose. Would love to have some motivation and support, would also love to support others.
  • tlucas62
    tlucas62 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    54 and want to lose about 50 also please add me. Thanks
  • vkdeveau
    vkdeveau Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    42 and in the same boat! Let's do this thing! Please feel free to add me!
  • shellybren292
    shellybren292 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and looking to lose 30lbs. I'm a single momma of 3, but 2 of them just moved out within the past 3 months. I have finally decided to take control of me, my health, and my life. I just joined the app last week, so I have no idea how friends are added, but I would love to be a part of motivation, support, and venting.
  • watch75
    watch75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me too please! 40yo mom of 3, working and going to school!
    SW 205 5' 4.5"
    CW 183
    STG 172
    GW 140
    I have been going at this diet alone and now I need to incorporate some *shiver* exercise.
    I'd love the companionship and to motivate others!
  • Sally05401
    Sally05401 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    54, wife and Mom with 50 pounds to lose. Count me in (not sure what this entails since this will be my first group)
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 (ALMOST 40). Married, 1 12yr old daughter....work full time, and attend college full time. I'll take all the support I can get!
  • DazzlingKim68
    DazzlingKim68 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Any of u can add me. I'm a 47 yr old wife and mom who needs to lose 30lbs. Need buddies.
  • RueJue
    RueJue Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too. I'm a 35 year old female ready to lose 20lbs. 5lbs lost already!!
  • Mochi16
    Mochi16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yup, I'm feeling ya sista'! Been away for awhile and my profile reflects the neglect. I'm all for teaming with others who are serious about dropping back in and engaging. Would love to share ideas and successes but no drama :-)