Isagenix program results - not great so far :(

Options
motormouse81
motormouse81 Posts: 23 Member
edited July 2016 in Motivation and Support
Ok so my husband and I bought the 30 day Prez pack and we're at day 11 or 12. So far I've lost a whopping 0.4kg. My husband 2kg but he had a bit more to lose then me. A week before we started I lost 0.5kg just by eating better and snacking less. I'm feeling a bit disappointed as I had seen so many success stories. I had one cheat night on the town with friends but other then that have stuck to the program incl 1 cleanse day so far. I'm also in the gym for an hour sweating 3 - 4 times a week and that routine hasn't changed.

I'm wondering, has anyone else had this experience? Any idea why it might not work for some people?

I won't stop the program as I like the idea of going 30 days without sugar, chips etc but feeling a bit flat about it.

Replies

• lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Was on it for a month, I feel it to be a very expensive scam, lost 3lbs with it. That was 3 years ago, lost 60 since doing cico without "cleanses" .
  • Gerbsxyng412
    Gerbsxyng412 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I had no results , I started eating less, cut out pop, started eating healthier and got myself healthy.. down 79 lbs and 50 + inches.
  • motormouse81
    Options
    Thanks all for your responses. Guess I'm not the only one. Having a low today as I thought I'd be further ahead. I think after this 30 days is over I'll go back to what I was doing. Losing 0.5kg a week on my own is much better then this program it would seem. I am looking forward to having my coffee back and a glass of wine when I reach the end
  • StealthHealth
    StealthHealth Posts: 2,417 Member
    Options
    I had no results , I started eating less, cut out pop, started eating healthier and got myself healthy.. down 79 lbs and 50 + inches.

Congratulations on that loss but I thought you attributed it to xyngular?
  • motormouse81
    Options
    It seems so ridiculous. I have deficits of a minimum of 3000 kilojoules a day and with excercise 5000+ kilojoules. Let alone cleanse days
  • cyndit1
    cyndit1 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I've done really well on it.
  • motormouse81
    Options
    Hi Cyndi. So many people have and I've followed the rules so that's why I'm a bit puzzled. Glad it worked for you though
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    So many people have lost weight here just eating the appropriate portions of foods they enjoy. You don't need these expensive programs. You need a food scale and the discipline to log daily and stick to your calorie goal. That's it.