About a month and a half progress :)

Options
fitnessangel1987
fitnessangel1987 Posts: 18 Member
edited July 2016 in Success Stories
Just wanted to share my progress so far. I have been working out since Feb, but only recently started seeing results after stopping medications I was taking for Fibromyalgia that were causing me to gain even with working out 4-5 times a week. So this is from June 12-July 28th. About 11lbs give or take.

f0wyuyt3r99o.jpg

The second is from July 2nd until July 28th. So a few weeks. I am actually up a few pounds between photo's, but have lost inches with strength training. Goes to show you can't rely on the scale :)
e7gfcvca0rof.jpg
6np3ihqcq0r6.jpg

Replies

• craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Wow, you can see those inches lost! Well done, you're doing great :)
  • myfatburningcardioworkout
    Options
    Wow. That's awesome! I've started a 2-week challenge and asked my fiance to take before photos of me. Not sure I have the guts to post them online though as it was in my bathing suit (day one of the challenge includes swimming). Thanks for the inspiration!
  • fitnessangel1987
    Options
    Thank you guys!

I understand how you feel. I don't think I'd be able to post a pic of me in a bathing suit either yet. Not that comfortable with myself yet. It's awesome that you're starting a challenge, I always do better when I have ongoing goals. Keep up the great work !:)
  • julialavergne
    julialavergne Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Definitely see the difference! That's amazing! Good work
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Great progress so far! Keep up the good work :smiley:
  • Calyse90
    Calyse90 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss!!!
  • minu3t
    minu3t Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job, congrats, keep up the good work.
  • bpp23
    bpp23 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • fitnessangel1987
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!