My goodness I'm peckish

Options
Hi All

I am an increasingly ancient single mum from Worcestershire (England) with two kids, two cats one dog and about 3 stone of unnecessary girth.

I work full time in IT and have about 30 seconds a day me-time if I am lucky. I am trying to lose the weight and make enough time to exercise and meditate. So far I have lasted a week on this diet, have lost 5lb and could easily eat an entire goat.

All the best

Mumpo

Replies

• awomaninsane
    awomaninsane Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'll see you that goat and up you a 14" pizza!

If you've lasted a week you can last another one- of course you can! It's all in the will power and you have plenty of that, just have to dust it off and put it to good use.

Good luck!
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi also from Worcestershire and have similar challenges of kids, dogs and full on job which makes it difficult to find time to exercise etc.. Feel free to add me.
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    awesome intro post :) love the username and the goat thing. Goat is yummy so I'll join you!

Just one hint - if you are too hungry eat a little bit more - don't just adhere to the default 1200 cals that MFP gives you - it makes it harder to lose weight.

Best bet is to go on the TDEE calculator website and start from there! Good luck :)