Hello my name is Luz

Options
I am currently on. A weight-loss journey. I moved to Hawaii a year and a half ago. My spouse is always gone for work therefor I was depressed being alone in a new place. I gained more weight to the weight I gained the year before. I was at 190 (I am only 5'2) I refused to get to 200. As well as I got diagnosed with pre diabetes and PCOS. That was defiantly a wake up call for me. Since April I have lost 25 lbs. Still have a way to go but this app defiantly helps.

Replies

• Luna3828
    Luna3828 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    We also moved to another state, away from family which is very hard. Eating became a comfort and the pounds have piled up. But, I got my wake up call with pre diabetes and now I struggle finding what to buy to eat, prepare meals. If there is anyone out there who can help me, please add me to your friends list and share your diary too because I need help! Add me to your friends list.
  • JeffreyBurkhalter
    JeffreyBurkhalter Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am currently on. A weight-loss journey. I moved to Hawaii a year and a half ago. My spouse is always gone for work therefor I was depressed being alone in a new place. I gained more weight to the weight I gained the year before. I was at 190 (I am only 5'2) I refused to get to 200. As well as I got diagnosed with pre diabetes and PCOS. That was defiantly a wake up call for me. Since April I have lost 25 lbs. Still have a way to go but this app defiantly helps.

Sent you a request. Which island? HI is beautiful. My wife and I have been to Maui. Trying to get back and visit the big Island in the next year.