Dear Fellas and Insecure Friends Alike...

Options
benmullins4
benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
Ok gents. I gotta say, after seeing the progress of many of you men, I AM IMPRESSED! I mean, professional athletes! Male models! Channing Tatum! You guys are really stepping up your game and getting your *kitten* together! I'm proud of you! Some of you are finally seeing your penis again for the first time in years, so congrats! I mean, I'm sorry you're probably a little bit disappointed at what you've now seen. But that's ok, you're a grower not a shower, right?

And that leads me to those with a few insecurities. Love yourselves! Jesus does! Ask @Louise1491. She's a nun, she'll tell you!
So maybe you aren't as hot as the person posting above you. Or maybe you aren't receiving messages with flirtatious under tones and sexual innuendos. So what? Maybe your online crush isn't here on MFP. Try ChristianMingle.com or wherefarmersmeet.com
I promise you that you will find your special someone! And any time anyone tries to bring you down, it's only because they're jealous! #theyhateuscuztheyaintus

Replies

• benmullins4
    Options
    HAHAHA!!! How'd you know?!?! Thank you sooooo much!!!
  • nukephysics
    nukephysics Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    need a private group for the crude ppl on here.
  • benmullins4
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Ok gents. I gotta say, after seeing the progress of many of you men, I AM IMPRESSED! I mean, professional athletes! Male models! Channing Tatum! You guys are really stepping up your game and getting your *kitten* together! I'm proud of you! Some of you are finally seeing your penis again for the first time in years, so congrats! I mean, I'm sorry you're probably a little bit disappointed at what you've now seen. But that's ok, you're a grower not a shower, right?

And that leads me to those with a few insecurities. Love yourselves! Jesus does! Ask @Louise1491. She's a nun, she'll tell you!
    So maybe you aren't as hot as the person posting above you. Or maybe you aren't receiving messages with flirtatious under tones and sexual innuendos. So what? Maybe your online crush isn't here on MFP. Try ChristianMingle.com or wherefarmersmeet.com
    I promise you that you will find your special someone! And any time anyone tries to bring you down, it's only because they're jealous! #theyhateuscuztheyaintus

Wow - 67 post in 3 days of being on MFP. Amazing. I am sure you know that typing burns a TON of calories. I am so not kidding. I read it on the internet.

That's rather stalkish lol

#fandom
  • benmullins4
    Options
    AWW... I'm welling up
  • benmullins4
    Options
    I just want @Louise1491 to get another pointless notification
  • benmullins4
    Options
    Given her response @GnothiSeauton23 I'm going to say it's safe to assume that she does not have it on vibrate haha
  • bugzinc
    bugzinc Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Or she does have it on vibrate and doesn't appreciate being put on blast while having a blast.
  • benmullins4
    Options
    @Louise1491 does where a chastity belt. I can only assume it's made of steel. Maybe the vibrating is way too loud and it's distracting the bishop?
  • bugzinc
    bugzinc Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    @benmullins4 that sounds legit... We think of a small bzzzzz noise...but in her case it could truly be more like "Clang Clang Clang Clang" and that would be quite distracting to the bishops.
    u1wc8sc4r7ao.jpg
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    Trying just a little too hard.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Stuart Smalley: I deserve good things, I am entitled to my share of happiness. I refuse to beat myself up. I am an attractive person. I am fun to be with.
  • benmullins4
    Options
    Is this the afternath if white knight efforts backfire?!

Not at all. This is the result of, well, those mentioned in the post.
    Thanks for the inspiration @Cutaway_Collar! And good luck in your journey!!!
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Options

I *kitten* love you !!!!! This was just epically awesome!!!!