Looking for fellow new mom friends :)

Options
ellexesse
ellexesse Posts: 10 Member
Hey ladles! Mom to a 10 month old and struggling to lose my last few "baby pounds" and then continue onto my prior weightloss journey - I gained 20 pounds PRE pregnancy I need to ditch. Anyways, if there are any new mom's out there, feel free to add me!

Replies

• sofalofola
    sofalofola Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a "new-ish" mom. 3 kids, youngest one is 13 months old. I have more than a few baby pounds to lose. I would add you but I'm new to this and can't figure out how to add people. Can you add me?
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Well - I have four kiddos....16, 13, 10 and 7 months! Nice to meet you
  • daze81324
    daze81324 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have an 8 month old and am in basically the same position. A bit behind you though. I still have 15 pounds of pregnancy weight to get off before I work on the pp weight.
    I have such a hard time finding time to work out though, I'm getting really frustrated with it.
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    My youngest is six months old, but I'm an old mom, lol! I always love Mom friends, though, so add me! :)
  • ProfDawnLee
    ProfDawnLee Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'll be giving birth to my 3rd in 7 weeks. I would
    Love to hear about your postpartum weight loss journey as I'll be needing ideas to tackle mine!
  • TishaGettinFit
    TishaGettinFit Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have a 6 year old and a 9 month old. My pregnancy weight is gone but still have 22 lbs of weight I gained the 2 years leading up to this last pregnancy. Feel free to add me
  • SaraJRosburg
    SaraJRosburg Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 month old and wasn't at my ideal weight prior to pregnancy. Would love to have some new mommy friends to help hold me accountable. Like to lose 25 pounds. Please add me...
  • tparker1230
    tparker1230 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mom of 2 girls, they're 4 years and 3 months. Need to lose about 80 lbs. Slow and steady. I've lost 13 so far. Could use all the friends I can get :)
  • Cdimitriou35
    Cdimitriou35 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a mom of a 2 year old son I waited till I was 32 to have him great but now I cant lose this belly fat errrrr . I would love all of your support :)
  • babypunkprincess
    babypunkprincess Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm a brand new mom to a 4 week old baby boy. I was 158 pre pregnancy and gained 40 pounds. The last 10 pounds was just fluid in the last week lol. I am.nkw down to 159 and wanting to become fit and healthy!
  • Scotchmeg
    Scotchmeg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a mum of a 4 year old boy and still have 30lb to loose ! Very new to this app and also looking to have motivation from other mums! We're all in this together hey! Feel free to add me xxx
  • ellexesse
    ellexesse Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Added you all ladies, looking forward to this journey together!! :)
  • laceyfaye2
    laceyfaye2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    mama to a 7.5 month old!! looking to do the same girl!! add me
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 month old and a 3 year old and trying to lose the last 10 lbs - feel free to add me :)
  • Dragons1997
    Dragons1997 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids I have a 16 year old son and twin boys who passed away in 2008 I'm looking to drop 30 pounds to start and when i finish I hope to be down 70.
  • noel2fit
    noel2fit Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have a 5 week old baby! Looking for new mom friends as well :) Please add!
  • bluecat86
    bluecat86 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have an11 week old that keeps me busy! I've used mfp before but didn't stick with it or see results. I'm hoping that by adding people that this will keep me motivated to lose at least 35 post-baby pounds! Feel free to add me!
  • The_Original_Beauty
    The_Original_Beauty Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am a Mum to two girls who are 10 and 8. I would love some Mum friends
  • bindutomar827
    bindutomar827 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me also... 2yr old daughter.... Still to lose 8kgs
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I know your looking for moms but can a god-father be added in your fitness journey?