15 lbs away of my GW.... Need more friends :)

Options
ElizaRoche
ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
Hey there!
Mexican girl here, I live in Tijuana and I'm currently 135 lbs.. 15 lbs away of my GW might not be a lot, but the last pounds are the harder!
Specially when I'm a baker for living, have my own business at home baking and decorating cakes and cookies ... Believe, it's hard!

If you feel like adding me please click that request button!

Replies

• ElizaRoche
    Options
    <3<3;)
  • ElizaRoche
    Options
    Hello B)
  • Dondatta
    Dondatta Posts: 11 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    How long have you been on this journey and where how far have you come? :)
  • bladebiker
    bladebiker Posts: 133 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Did someone mention cakes lol, my weakness.
  • JeffreyBurkhalter
    JeffreyBurkhalter Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    ElizaRoche wrote: »
    Hey there!
    Mexican girl here, I live in Tijuana and I'm currently 135 lbs.. 15 lbs away of my GW might not be a lot, but the last pounds are the harder!
    Specially when I'm a baker for living, have my own business at home baking and decorating cakes and cookies ... Believe, it's hard!

If you feel like adding me please click that request button!

Hey now, are you saying your existing friends aren't getting it done? :-) just kidding
  • Kelll12123
    Kelll12123 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Add me! My diary is open and I have 10-15 more pounds to lose too. I don't work in a bakery, but I do make homemade bread and occasionally pastries, so I understand the struggle!
  • ElizaRoche
    Options
    Dondatta wrote: »
    How long have you been on this journey and where how far have you come? :)
    I started last January, I never weighed myself back then. But I assume I was around 160-165 lbs
  • Fluffy2Fit2Shredded
    Fluffy2Fit2Shredded Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Baker, that must be hard, you've got to taste test everything right? Best way i think would just to account for whatever you think in calories you consume in taste testing daily (maybe 500 calories) unless you don't then that's even better! get into your calorie deficit (maybe 500 less calories per day), from your daily calorie maintenance (your weight x 14) if you're not really active daily (your weight x 17) if you're very active like a high labor job and always moving all day. 3500 calories per pound, so that along (500x7) will get you down 1 pound a day. joining a group fitness class at your gym or a few times a week will help, the fitness classes are good because you can monitor your calories burned if you have a 3rd party monitor like a fitness watch tracker or iWatch that shows it. 500 calories burned daily from this x 7, that's another pound lost. you can easily drop that in 2 months with proper nutrition and exercise! i did! I can't add more friends but feel free to follow me on IG (bluebeastfit), i post my own journey and tips and tricks throughout my day, maybe 1 or two things there you can try and may work for you too! FOOOOCUS! =)
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent.
  • mecoconleche
    mecoconleche Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    From Tijuana? I was born in Colima, Mexico. And I am on those last 10-13 lbs too! These are the slowest but the ones that bring about the greates change physically
  • jordiblu
    jordiblu Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me - I offer tips all the time! my diary is open
  • ElizaRoche
    Options
    Thx everyone <3