Im New. I want to lose 50 pounds .

Options
Hello Everyone,
I am new here. I need some motivation

Replies

• Crossfitand5ks
    Crossfitand5ks Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Noel. I have about 65 pounds left to lose. I am new as well. I could definitely use some motivation.
  • haronid
    haronid Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too, I need to lose 10 pounds...well actually 30 but im trying to set my goals in 10s to make it easier on my brain
  • sohifirefly
    sohifirefly Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for a month and I want to lose about 50lbs as well. I joined a gym also - exercise is the easy part for me though. It's food...delicious, yummy food that is the harder part! MFP definitely helps me stay on track with the exception of the occasional "treat meal". As of today I am 9 lbs down. If I can do - you can do it!
  • clintondiehl
    clintondiehl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm working my way from ~280 to ~240. Just remember, it's along game. I've been restricting myself to one weigh-in a month. I used to weigh-in everyday but that is an easy way to screw up your psychological game. I find it easier to set the goals in MFP and focus on staying under my daily calories. My next official weigh-in is coming up on the 9th.
  • melissafougie
    melissafougie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want 60 gone asap! I gave myself a timeline of six months to have at least 50 gone. I figure that's a good starting point and if I unfortunately only make 20 or 40 I'll still take that as a win and tweak my diet/workout regime. The hard part is not just staring at myself all day hoping that if I look long enough at unwanted mass will just melt off....if only. It's amazing how you can completely blind yourself to how much you've gained until one day you just realize exactly how big you've gotten.
  • Tuliper1
    Tuliper1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Add me -- I have 40ish pounds to lose.
  • bluemoon18_94
    bluemoon18_94 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well. Wanted to go from 240 to 150 at the least and I've made it to 226 as of today. I changed my diet and do what excerise I can with several broke toes. But that there is the thing I always come up with excuses as to why I can't work out . I have no real motivation. All I know is I want to get this baby weight off that I gained while pregnant.
  • mzsierra528
    mzsierra528 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful. We all have opinions & I think you're perfect! But if u want to lose 50lbs, then u go for it! All things are possible with a little bit of faith
  • p0sitiv3_vib3s
    p0sitiv3_vib3s Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Today I'm on my 50th day and have lost 17lb so far I still have a way to go around 40lb but not obseesising over it as I want to build muscle too