Staying motivated

Options
Hi!!! What are some things that keep or have kept you motivated in your journey? Please share:heart:

Replies

• aflane
    aflane Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Fitting into the next smaller size of jeans. That keeps me going.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I take things little steps at a time. I never say "I'm going to run for 30 minutes every day for the next 5 days". I say I am going to put on my leggings and runners and I'm going to go run right now. I just do it every day. Making tiny little goals like that keeps me on the straight and narrow because I don't overwhelm myself with huge goals that tire me out.

That, and I know if I do it I'll be sexy. So I do it.
  • healthychelsea
    Options
    I find motivation every where. When I work and see girls wearing clothes I wish I could. My friend Toni who lost seriously, 30 pounds just making better decisions eating and doing workout videos, buying clothes I know don’t fit me at the time but surely will in the future and sometimes just looking at the “before” pictures of me. That works the best. My mindset: I am not going to be this young forever, I want to live it to the fullest and can’t because I’m not 100% confident with myself.. after shedding the pounds however, I will be.
  • sshap21712
    sshap21712 Posts: 139
    Options
    I use drugs
  • StevenJS86
    StevenJS86 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I stay Motivated by just wanting to feel better with myself! Be in a suit or with my shirt off at the beach...I also do it to be confident in myself and it helps alot with energy! What really gets me motivated is when I see that my energy, stamina, strength, and endurance continues to increase! And when I hear others telling me y"You are definately loosing weight", "You look great", "Do you have a girlfriend?" lol that last one is funny lol...but its awesome...and eaiting right it is hard to start with but once you get the momentum of eating right; fruits, vegitables and healthy choice...a $1 hamburger at McDonald's will kill your stomach for the whole day! trust me it happened to me last week! Motivation is found everywhere? Having a goals and setting your self for that goal, being wise in your choices, and always increaing in activity or trying neew things...having friends that like to workout really helps and making friends at the gym also they keep you motivated and I assure you time goes by fast and you have such a great workout! Be Blessed!!!