Looking for English, Scottish

txgator
txgator Posts: 65
edited September 29 in Chit-Chat
Looking for People from Scotland (Coalburn, Lanarkshire especially welcome), Bath and London, Also Australia (Anyone go to Moomda Park school?). Mainly because when my mother died, it seems family connections suffered a huge loss as well. Might not make the most sense, but there it is. :) Whats the chance of finding anyone from there? Hope to find out.

Thanks and wishing everyone a losing day. (Weight that is)

Kevin

Started Journey on June 3rd, 2011

SW 244
CW 219
GW 185

Replies

• I'm from East Kilbride in Scotland, Kevin but I've lived in the Seattle area since 1998.
  • Greigyy
    Greigyy Posts: 3
    I'm am also from Scotland from the Fife area.
  • txgator
    Nice to meet you both. Been to East Kilbride, many years ago. Never been as far north of Fife but hopefully someday. One of the reasons I want to lose this weight is so I can wear my Grandfathers Kilt again at the local Highland Games. I grew out of it and had to buy a new one, grew out of that and just bought an inexpensive "Stewart". I am NOT doing that again. By August I will be in my Grandfathers again!

So do you miss Scotland? I do. And not just the Penguins, Crunchies and Flakes...lol
  • Nice to meet you both. Been to East Kilbride, many years ago. Never been as far north of Fife but hopefully someday. One of the reasons I want to lose this weight is so I can wear my Grandfathers Kilt again at the local Highland Games. I grew out of it and had to buy a new one, grew out of that and just bought an inexpensive "Stewart". I am NOT doing that again. By August I will be in my Grandfathers again!

So do you miss Scotland? I do. And not just the Penguins, Crunchies and Flakes...lol

Yes, very much so! Miss family most of all, followed by curries, irn bru and crisps :) Was back home in February/March for 10 days. Bloody brilliant it was.
  • txgator
    Nice to meet you both. Been to East Kilbride, many years ago. Never been as far north of Fife but hopefully someday. One of the reasons I want to lose this weight is so I can wear my Grandfathers Kilt again at the local Highland Games. I grew out of it and had to buy a new one, grew out of that and just bought an inexpensive "Stewart". I am NOT doing that again. By August I will be in my Grandfathers again!

Yes, very much so! Miss family most of all, followed by curries, irn bru and crisps :) Was back home in February/March for 10 days. Bloody brilliant it was.

I understand. I havent seen any of my family in 20 years. Trying to find email addresses in Britain is impossible..lol. Have emailed local stores in Coalburn and lanarkshire but nothing yet. Your last statement almost made me cry. My mom was famous for 2 sayings Bloody Brilliant and Bloody Hell....But then I could almost hear her voice and it made me smile....:)
This discussion has been closed.