extreme fat smash diet book

Options
kriots
kriots Posts: 375 Member
I found this book and check out the reviews and they seem good. the meal plan is basically what i eat, egg whites, fish, etc, just more trimmed...has anyone tried this? results? thanks

Replies

• Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I tried this diet a few years back. It worked pretty well and I lost 11 pounds in the 10 day first phase. As soon as I started adding more foods in the second phase, I stopped losing and gained some back. It didn't work for me but I hope it works for you!
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I found this book and check out the reviews and they seem good. the meal plan is basically what i eat, egg whites, fish, etc, just more trimmed...has anyone tried this? results? thanks

The name made me giggle. lol haha If it doesn't restrict your food groups as in cut out whole food groups, then it might be worth a try. BUTTTTTT... If it cuts out whole food groups then I say no. If it says you can't ever have dessert then NO, If it is not a plausible way of living forever then again, I say, No.
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    *** Double post
  • kriots
    Options
    I think i am going to give it a try. i'm already doing the exercises, i'm already eating high protein low carb, i think this will help me make better food choices
  • kriots
    Options

The name made me giggle. lol haha If it doesn't restrict your food groups as in cut out whole food groups, then it might be worth a try. BUTTTTTT... If it cuts out whole food groups then I say no. If it says you can't ever have dessert then NO, If it is not a plausible way of living forever then again, I say, No.

No, on the plan it has fruit, veggies and whole grains still lets you have a snack, as long as its 100 calories or less
  • jennifergarceau
    jennifergarceau Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Anyone currently doing this plan??
  • ohthatmomma
    ohthatmomma Posts: 115
    Options
    I actually started today. I am going to see this one through the cycle and see what happens. I am sticking to it tooth and nail. three weeks isn't that long :)
  • new_Kendra
    new_Kendra Posts: 80
    Options
    I bought this book in 2008. I tried it a few times, but never made it all the way through. I think the furthest I got was Day 1 or 2 in cycle 2. Then I didn't try it anymore for like 2 years...although I did pull the book out a fews times when getting ready to grocery shop and, for some reason or another, decided to buy smart ones and 100 calorie packs :ohwell:

I am now on Day 2 of Cycle 1. I am about 95% dedicated. I can certainly say that this time around, I am ALOT more focused and have already lost about 25 lbs since I restarted my journey April 4th 2011 by just eating right and exercising. SOOOO, I am convinced that anything I lose will be actual fat loss rather than water. Plus, because I am "on a roll", it is easier for me to push through it. It really isn't that bad and I like all the foods on it and eat them regularly anyway.

I would love to hear results for anyone who is doing this. I will share mine as well if anyone is interested. :smile:

Oh, and I also went and bought the 4 Day Diet shortly after...never even cracked it open :embarassed: And then The Biggest Loser. I THINK I read it, but I don't remember a word of it. :laugh: I am going to use these to possibly "crack" my plateaus when I hit them!