3rd times the charm!!!!

Options
I've been on here with different profiles before, but never made the effort to reach out and ask for community support. Which is also the main reason I dropped off both times. This time, I'd like to be here for good, so I'm asking for anyone who's willing, to add me as a friend and throw some virtual love. I will happily do the same!!!
A little bio, I'm a female in her mid-twenties, work with the military, married with a son who's about 18 months old. I know I'm not a huge girl or anything, but my job does entail keeping a certain weight and Body Fat Composition. Of which, I am over on both. Weight loss has always come on waves for me (with the gain ones being much more plentiful) and I'd love it if I could just stop...
So if you're in a similar boat, or just want to be friends, post below saying so and let's get this party started!

Replies

• Carrison44
    Carrison44 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck Bianica. Both my kids said pick her as a friend dad. She likes Pokemon. Lol
  • Bianica12691
    Bianica12691 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Carrison44 wrote: »
    Good luck Bianica. Both my kids said pick her as a friend dad. She likes Pokemon. Lol

What can I say, I grew up with it and now it's another reason to walk outside. :)