edited July 2016
    Options
    I'm in!
    Starting weight 190lbs
    Goal weight for Dec. 1st- 150lbd
  • btmumma
    btmumma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Starting weight 205. Goal for Dec 1 is 175.
  • MarieTrees23
    MarieTrees23 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! SW 209. GW 179
  • havalynd
    havalynd Posts: 54 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I've got a bad history with challenges and I'm not sure what my goal weight should be for this-- any ideas? I'm struggling to break a plateau atm as I'm 185lbs. Would 170 be a good GW?
  • pameech
    pameech Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How do I join
    Current weight 176 lbs
    Goal weight 132 lbs
    44 lbs to go
  • littlebird4893
    littlebird4893 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me me me!
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    How do i join??

pameech wrote: »
    How do I join
    Current weight 176 lbs
    Goal weight 132 lbs
    44 lbs to go

All you have to do is check in on the thread on the weigh in days :) Im gonna type up a spread sheet so I can keep track of everyone. There are so many people now!
  • guinevere96
    Options
    I went home sick yesterday and woke up to all these people wanting to join the challenge with me :D warms my heart. I am going to type up a spreadsheet with everyones usernames so we can keep track of check ins and I can shoot people reminders if im missing some people.

Remember everyone! First weigh in is 08/01, Monday!! =D It may be helpful for you guys to bookmark the thread for easy access.
  • guinevere96
    Options
    havalynd wrote: »
    I've got a bad history with challenges and I'm not sure what my goal weight should be for this-- any ideas? I'm struggling to break a plateau atm as I'm 185lbs. Would 170 be a good GW?

I personally believe 15 pounds is a reasonable goal :) little under 4lbs a month.
  • guinevere96
    Options

Do I except just by replying? I'm new to this!

Yep! I suggest bookmarking the thread so you can find it easier as well but to join you only have to check in on weigh-in days :)
  • SageMolokai
    SageMolokai Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. First time I've tried something like this though.
    My CW is 185 and my goal is to lose 20 lbs. putting my GW at 165.
    Best wishes everyone!
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
    Challenge Starting Weight:173
    Challenge Goal Weight: 153
  • 2014gettingstarted
    2014gettingstarted Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I really need this challenge... I am as this morning 241 I would love to be 199 December. Is there a check in broad.
  • guinevere96
    Options
    Is there a check in broad.

When I get home tonight I will draw up a spreadsheet for all of us :)
  • guinevere96
    Options
    I want to join pls. B) Was 265 lost 20lbs weight now 245. I would love to loes the 45 before end of the year. Playing with the idea of LCHF lifestyle and planned to start on August 1st.I also suffer from PCOS need to get healthier asap.

tried to add you as a friend but MFP says your account is missing? if its an error on my end feel free to send me a request <3
  • guinevere96
    edited July 2016
    Options
    OKAY! I have sent all of you so far a friend request so we can keep up and encourage each other, I highly recommend you guys send some friend requests as well because if we are in each others newsfeed I think itll motivate us to stick with this even better! As I said ill draw up a spreadsheet tonight to keep track :)

****Edit: I also HIGHLY encourage you guys to bookmark this thread, you can do so by clicking the star in the right hand corner of the thread, this way you have easy access to the thread and will also receive notifications of updates.
  • TriciaFPal
    TriciaFPal Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too! Ive never done a challenge, a year into using MFP.
    CW 157.4
    GW 139
    Haven't seen a 130 since elementary! ;)
  • havalynd
    havalynd Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Awesome, I'm excited to stay motivated! Looking forward to participating alongside everyone!
  • ariel1116
    ariel1116 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    OKAY! I have sent all of you so far a friend request so we can keep up and encourage each other, I highly recommend you guys send some friend requests as well because if we are in each others newsfeed I think itll motivate us to stick with this even better! As I said ill draw up a spreadsheet tonight to keep track :)

****Edit: I also HIGHLY encourage you guys to bookmark this thread, you can do so by clicking the star in the right hand corner of the thread, this way you have easy access to the thread and will also receive notifications of updates.

Why don't you just start a group? That way it's easy to navigate.