What made you Smile or Laugh Today?

Options

Replies

• BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    All the birthday wishes from my MFP friends!!! :# Thank y'all for being super duper kind to me! <3
  • 5K85
    5K85 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My nurse
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Coffee made me smile
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    m2hp1at6hd16.png
    Hearing from my baby boy just now that I've not heard from in weeks!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • jgkoutr
    jgkoutr Posts: 8,105 Member
    Options
    @lulufit5. ..cause I kiss her toes before going to bed :D<3
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,471 Member
    Options
    @Kvm11628 in the selfie thread....class act :blush:
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    babason2 wrote: »
    @Kvm11628 in the selfie thread....class act :blush:

Well didn't you just make my day?!!? @babason2 why aren't we friends yet?
  • synchkat
    Options
    I'm laughing at the way my husband's relatives make plans. they will be somewhere. Doesn't matter no one else will be there but they want to visit. Um.
    Oh well I'll smile when I make a pie for them and end up eating it myself
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    My granddaughter, Kodi Rose...here for an extra sleepover.....lots of snuggles...cuddles....love.... <3
  • Mikel432
    Mikel432 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast in bed...that makes me smile every time
  • synchkat
    Options
    My lunch made me smile.
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Don't get me started slinky ....you may get more than you bargained for >:)
    mvif7qhwqb1k.gif

Lmao :D
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    My kids made me smile. They make me smile everyday. Having them makes everything worthwhile.
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    This is my Grandbaby Harper. Today she celebrated her three year ruinion for The NICU Unit at the hospital where she was born. Harper is our Miracle Baby born as a Micro Preemie at only 23 weeks at 1 pound! This little Angel fought hard to stay with us here on earth and went through so much pain and trauma, surgeries and three years having to wear a canula connected to an oxygen tank. Harper is my Hero! I've never known anyone as Brave as this little Girl!!!! This made me smile big time! :smile:

1iumkgvrb7cd.jpeg

This made me smile and she is so cute!!
  • druidkat7
    druidkat7 Posts: 691 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Three things today:

1) A joke my dad read aloud from the Internet. Something about wigs. I wish I could recall it all.
    2) "Mary Poppins." (Seriously, it's one of my favorite movies.)
    3) The pics of my fave singer and fitness role model, Ramin Karimloo, on the inside of my food journal. Yes, I know, I look at those pics every day, but seriously, I can't get over how awesome he is.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I was so relieved to finally get out of the guitar store today. It was the weekend, so of course, everybody and his brother was in there testing the equipment, amps all the way up. It was maddening. We were there for hours picking out a new guitar for my husband's birthday. You'd think we were buying a new car it took so long...I must have had the biggest grin on my face when he finally made his selection. B)
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    This is my Grandbaby Harper. Today she celebrated her three year ruinion for The NICU Unit at the hospital where she was born. Harper is our Miracle Baby born as a Micro Preemie at only 23 weeks at 1 pound! This little Angel fought hard to stay with us here on earth and went through so much pain and trauma, surgeries and three years having to wear a canula connected to an oxygen tank. Harper is my Hero! I've never known anyone as Brave as this little Girl!!!! This made me smile big time! :smile:

1iumkgvrb7cd.jpeg

This just did :)
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options

1iumkgvrb7cd.jpeg

This one has my vote too
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    cklbrown wrote: »
    My kids made me smile. They make me smile everyday. Having them makes everything worthwhile.

Makes me smile whenever kids are happy....