7 Day Challenge

Options
I'm trying out a 7 day free gym trial and I'm hoping to go for about an hour and a half each day. Would anyone like to join me in this challenge? At the end we can all compare what we did and how many calories burnt, even some tips maybe?

starting 1/21/2009

go us!

Replies

• supergirlie00
    Options
    I'm trying out a 7 day free gym trial and I'm hoping to go for about an hour and a half each day. Would anyone like to join me in this challenge? At the end we can all compare what we did and how many calories burnt, even some tips maybe?

starting 1/21/2009

go us!
  • allie5199
    allie5199 Posts: 240
    Options
    I'm in!! I've been trying to motivate my self to go to the gym this week, so this should be perfect. Let me know how it goes tonight!
  • happenstance82
    Options
    Sure! When are you planning on starting? I have a gym membership(24hr Fitness) I think it would be fun to have someone to check in with about my physical activity.
  • hwanty
    hwanty Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I am new to this website, only been on it less than a week but love it. My husband and I are members of a gym and I have been going faithfully 5 days a week for 40 minute workouts. Then on the sixth day we do 20 minutes of cardio. Three times a week we do weight lifting circuit and and on the other days we do cardio. Most gyms have a fitness coach, I would suggest you work with them to set up a program for you, and that way they can monitor your progress and help you in whatever way you need it.
    I am game to be kept accountable as well...:smile:
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    I already started :] did my hour and a half at 9 am this morning then I'll go tomorrow after work.
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    Hi I am new to this website, only been on it less than a week but love it. My husband and I are members of a gym and I have been going faithfully 5 days a week for 40 minute workouts. Then on the sixth day we do 20 minutes of cardio. Three times a week we do weight lifting circuit and and on the other days we do cardio. Most gyms have a fitness coach, I would suggest you work with them to set up a program for you, and that way they can monitor your progress and help you in whatever way you need it.
    I am game to be kept accountable as well...:smile:

thanks for the tip! and welcome to the site :drinker:
  • rmarlow
    rmarlow Posts: 64
    Options
    I've been going just about everyday...with having 2 days off to relax and rebuild my body and I'm burning no less than 684 calories in a 30 minute work-out. If you guys happen to have a Nautilus treadclimber in your gyms, I would HIGHLY recommend using it. I love this machine. After I do that, sometimes I go and run a mile and a half. I've only been doing this since I joined last week and I'm already at a 5 lb loss.

127484.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    that's awesome congrats on the loss! Watched my friend use one at the gym today and she loves it.
  • rmarlow
    rmarlow Posts: 64
    Options
    that's awesome congrats on the loss! Watched my friend use one at the gym today and she loves it.

Best machine EVER!!!! I would buy one for home use if I could find them online.
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    Alright 7 days sounds like a challenge I can stick to. 7 short days, reasonable and perfectly doable!

Gonna hit the gym after work tonight! Gonna aim high this week and try to get in 8 or more hours at the gym.

Good luck guys!:happy:
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    they're nice but pricey! I think bowflex has one for 1-2 grand but would be a good investment!
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    Day two! Did an hour on the treadmill at a very brisk pace then then about an hour of shaping. Anyone else put their time in today? :]