Date night- need your vote!

Options
2»

Replies

• dkabambe
    dkabambe Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I assume too late and you've gone out now, but on evidence of pictures definitely #1 or #2 for first date. How you're wearing your hair might change things, so without full length pics I opt to reserve judgement! Enjoy, x
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    Options
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    1 or 3.
  • crazyfortats
    crazyfortats Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazing all around but 2 all the way
  • msalicia116
    msalicia116 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Haven't left yet, have a couple hours. So the outfit is still up in the air, and I agree with some of you about how I wear my hair being a factor. I'm thinking down with waves.

We're going to a classy/swanky restaurant at first, then go from there. So hopefully it suits whatever venues we hit up after that.

And yes, it's a first date! So hope that helps with your pick.
  • shancourcy16
    shancourcy16 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    #4 and you look fantastic! Have a great night!!
  • fitgirldc
    fitgirldc Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    From these options, maybe 1 or 2 would be better suited for a fancy restaurant.
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I like 2
  • paulandrachelk
    paulandrachelk Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    #2 for nice place-a bit more covered. Save #4 for about the 10th date-along with bacon & eggs for breakfast.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    4. Less going on. More attention on you.
  • msalicia116
    msalicia116 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    #2 for nice place-a bit more covered. Save #4 for about the 10th date-along with bacon & eggs for breakfast.

Haha I got a good laugh on this one!
  • thatdesertgirl777
    thatdesertgirl777 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    4 for sure
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I love 1 and 2, but I'd say 2 for a first date.

1 is nice but red is a very sexual color and, unless you plan on getting that intimate, it may be too bold for a first date.
    2 is best because the top is very feminine and "soft". It brings an element of elegance to the sex appeal of the outfit.
    3 is nice, but the shape of the top may be unflattering for anyone's figure at certain angles, though it looks fine from that angle and the color is nice.
    4 appears to be black on black which is okay, but I think the other outfits are more playful for a first date which could take the edge off. Also, 4 seems like it has side-boob slip potential.

No matter which outfit you choose, I hope you have fun!
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
  • AndrewD315
    AndrewD315 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Red all work, but all eyes on you all night, Red ;)