Polar Flow vs Fitbit?

Options
Ive had fitbit in the past and i liked it. But just got the Polar A360 bc it seemed like id get a little more bang for my buck but seems less user friendly and harder to sync. Any thoughts, tips or advice?

Replies

• Mystral
    Mystral Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im tracking food in MFP either way as well.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    I love my Polar M400, never had a Fitbit so I can't offer a comparison there. I'm not sure what you mean by it being harder to sync, though, unless you're talking about syncing to MFP. Are you using Polar Flow on an Android device or an Apple product? I ask because Polar Flow currently only syncs to MFP through Apple products.
  • Dali032484
    Dali032484 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I love my polar A300. It was very simple to set up, battery lasts weeks, and very easy to sync. I honestly cannot complain. It is very accurate. Never owned a fitbit but owning my Polar has been a very positive experience.
  • wolf0213
    wolf0213 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have used both a fitbit one and the fitbit charge as well as the Polar M400. I really like the Polar M400, I think it is more accurate at step tracking and when paired with the H7 heart rate chest strap, it seems to be more accurate at exercise tracking. Of the Fitbits that I have used the Fitbit one was the best, but I really like the Polar products better. That is my experience, but others may see things a bit differently.
  • ScubaSteve1962
    ScubaSteve1962 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    haven't used a fitbit, but on the syncing issue. Polar will only sync using and apple product (IOS operating system).
  • Mystral
    Options
    Thanks guys! Really helpful. I am using Apple. I think i had some technical difficulties to start but i used my Polar A360 for the first time today on a bike ride and it was awesome.
  • Mystral
    Options
    Is there a polar flow community?
  • ScubaSteve1962
    ScubaSteve1962 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Not as active as the Fitbit community. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/102409-polar-users
  • tiggerlove
    tiggerlove Posts: 225 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Never had a fitbit so I really can't compare but I wanted something to swim with. I've had my Polar A360 since Christmas and I love it. I've been using Polar for years..wish the polarflow app was more like fitbit but can't really complain about that either and yes there is a community but from what I know fitbit is more active but that's not too important to me. I also love that if I don't want to I don't have to use the chest strap with the A360..keep an out though there is something new coming out I think Wednesday from Polar. Never had trouble syncing.