Pilates DVD?

Options
I'm trying to take pilates when they offer it at the yoga studio, it tones me better than Jillian Michaels. My Credit card was hacked, and I don't have a new one just yet. I have the classes (last one is today), on a groupon, and will be thrilled to sign up for a month....when my card arrives. Which hopefully will be on Friday, so I don't miss a Saturday doing hot yoga and pilates. You sign up online...

In the meantime, is there a decent, 1/2 hour pilates video available? I use amazon instant ondemand, cause it's easier than hooking up the dvd and trying to figure out the comcast settings. (which is why the Wii is unplugged.)

Replies

• fsugirl26
    fsugirl26 Posts: 207
    Options
    I've never used Amazon for streaming videos, but I use Netflix for all my pilates workouts. I really like the "Crunch" workouts - my favorites are Crunch: Super Slimdown and Pick Your Spot Pilates!
  • katiebug3268
    katiebug3268 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thoses are my favs as well
  • KassiV
    KassiV Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm also a huge fan of the "Crunch" workouts!
  • CosmosCameron
    Options
    You could check out blogilates on Youtube?

http://www.youtube.com/user/blogilates

I am new to pilates so started with the beginners and stretcing videos, there's a whole range of work outs to try. Been doing them twice a week for three weeks now and am feeling stronger. Hoping the toned look will follow in time ;)
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    If you have cable TV the "On Demand" usually has an exercise category. On mine it is Exercise TV. It has tons of full length exercise videos...everything from belly dancing to latin dancing and yoga to kick boxing. If you don't have On Demand then go to exercisetv.com. The website offers the same thing. I do Leslie Sansone's walking videos. See if you can find something on there. I hope this helps you out!:smile:
  • Rhondast
    Rhondast Posts: 93
    Options
    I love the Crunch videos. I have quite a few of them on vhs. I can use Ondemand, but it only lets you use it for like, 2 hours, then, I guess it goes away. I didn't think about the crunch series. I'll look that up.